Funny: Alien: Resurrection
- Alien Ressurrection also has several moments of humor, though mostly dark comedy.
"Here is my authorization, son; it's E.A.T.M.E."I'm sorry sir, could you repeat that please?"
- Captain Elgyn of the Betty giving an officer on the Auriga his authorization.
- "Intruder on level one. All aliens please report to level one."
- Ripley has just been captured by the aliens, but the others are forced to flee and are unable to go back and help her.
Call: "We can't leave her! This isn't right."Purvis: (gloomily) "I've been telling myself that all day..."
- Johner and Vriess screaming on re-entry.
- A deleted scene has Ripley asking the scientists if they're from Weyland-Yutani. Turns out WY doesn't exit anymore - it was bought out by Wal Mart.