On the exotic South-Asian island of... Harbour Island, Ramu and Tollea prepare to wed, with the help of their friend Kado. However, before the marriage can take place Tollea is kidnapped by the evil twin she didn't know she had and carried off to Cobra Island whose horrors top the nightmares of a drug soaked brain (like that's a bad thing?). Turns out Tollea's sister, Naja, is the despotic queen of the Island and high priestess of the cobra god. She also likes to feed people to the local volcano. Needless to say she hasn't had Tollea kidnapped for the sake of sisterly bonding. Of course Rau and Kado must save her.Notable as a minor Camp classic.
This Film Contains The Following Tropes:
- Appease the Volcano God: Exactly how the volcano ties in with the cobra cult is anybody's guess.
- Antagonist Title
- Artistic License – Geography: Oh brother!
- Chekhov's Volcano: They are on a volcanic island. Guess what happens.
- Costume Porn: Take a look at any of the Cobra Queen's outfits.
- Evil Twin: Naja to Tollea.
- James Bondage: Hero and sidekick of course get captured and tied up.
- Lady-in-Waiting: Naja's got six who double as a chorus line during ceremonies.
- Took a Level in Badass: Subverted. Tollea looks like she's going to take one when she starts to do the Snake Dance...then promptly passes out from fear.