Fan Fic: The Worst Chrismukkah Ever
The Worst Chrismukkah Ever is a two-part, 8,323 word The Magic School Bus Fan Fic by the ultimateSora. While not a sequel to The Best Chrismukkah Ever, it is a follow up in name only. The fic is set from December 21, 2011 to December 26, 2011.Tropes that appear in The Worst Chrismukkah Ever include:
- Amusing Injuries: Phoebe and Arnold's injuries— while severe— are Played for Laughs.
- Blind Without 'Em: Arnold can't wear his glasses due to a broken nose, and since contacts hurt his eyes, Ralphie has to drive him around.
- Failures on Ice: Arnold takes Phoebe to ice skate at Rockefeller Center, and she's afraid of falling due to her lack of depth perception. Instead, Arnold falls and breaks his nose.
- Forceful Kiss: Tim and Phoebe. She punches him afterwards.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Janet.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Phoebe and Dorothy Ann. Keesha calls D.A. Phoebe's girlfriend and D.A. comes back to Rhode Island from visiting family in Minnesota to take care of Phoebe after getting word about her injuries, which makes Phoebe realize how much she needs D.A. around.
- Homemade Sweater From Hell: Keesha and Wanda's annual Christmas party's one rule is everyone must wear tacky sweaters (Arnold excluded). Ralphie and Phoebe are wearing the tacky sweaters left over from a funny family photo the Tennelli-Terese family took.
- Lost Wedding Ring: Phoebe drops her engagement ring down the drain, which kicks off the mishaps of the story.
- Love Dodecahedron: Tim wants Phoebe. Wanda wants Arnold. Arnold and Phoebe are engaged. Oh, and Janet wants Tim.
- Not Good with Rejection: Wanda. She steals Phoebe's engagement ring from Arnold, telling him not to propose, despite the fact he already has. That's Phoebe's replacement ring.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Arnold.
- Shout-Out: Avatar: The Last Airbender."My face being scarred won't bother me. I'll be like Prince Zuko."
"Maybe she'll stop comparing me to that stupid sparklepire she's obessed with."
- There's also a backhanded one to Twilight.
- The Dandy: Arnold.