Expository Theme Tune: Fan Works
- Parody: Lost doesn't have a Theme Tune, so the guys at Weebl & Bob made one for them. See it here. It's awesome.
- Saturday Morning Watchmen. As an added bonus, every character's description either takes a Lighter and Softer approach to their personality and/or actions in the comic, or completely turns it on its head:
- Rorschach, the Sociopathic Hero, is "nutty", making him the comic relief. Also, he befriends the dogs that he kills in the comic book.
- The Comedian is Silk Spectre's Stalker with a Crush, when in the comic he attempted to rape her, only to be stopped by Hooded Justice.
- "Doc" retains his shapeshifting abilities, as well as his ability to give people cancer, but he does it on purpose.
- Ozymandias, the genius, is a Scooby-Doo style detective, with Bubastis as his Talking Animal sidekick.
- Each chapter of The Gift has a song's title, that is either a pun on the action within it, or whose song describes a similar situation. Also, All the songs in each section are of a similar style (e.g. gospel hymns in Section one), or are by the same artist (Section four is all U2 songs, and covers Sunday).
- The lyrics to the theme song used in the beginning of the later chapters of Ed, Edd, 'n Pony constitute a Suspiciously Similar Song to the opening theme song of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic — which makes sense, since that's one of the works used.
Chorus: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy; Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy…ahhhhhh…
Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy!
Eddy: I wake up and wonder what my scams will be!
Chorus: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy!
Seeing suckers as far as the eye can see!
Chorus: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy!
Edd: Building gadgets,
Ed: Lots of puns!
Edd: Causing mischief,
Eddy: Hey, what could go wrong?
Edd: Getting jawbreakers
Ed: Ain't no easy feat!
Eddy: And hilarious hijinks make it all complete!
The Eds: Yeah!
Chorus: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy…
Eddy: Hanging out with my very best friends…
- Awkward Marina wrote, Lyra's Song, a theme song for the fanfic Anthropology, detailing Lyra's musical talent, fascination with humanity, and her goal to prove their existence.
Human beings fascinate me, being just the way they areTell me, little pony, can you push a cart or drive a car?Lyre is my instrument, but humans strum their sweet guitarIt's a mystery, Anthropology!Fingers, toes, and tiny noses, brownish hair and tannish skin.Would it be too much to ask to see the world they're living in?Everybody tells me that it's old and fake mythology.It's a mystery, Anthropology!Aren't you bored of brushing your coat?Styling your mane with your hooves?I don't mean to butt in or gloat.But ancient history provesHumans don't have wings or magic.They don't need it! They don't care!All they got's imagination- new inventions everywhere!Babies, children, teens, and elders, all alike have clothes to wear. It's so real to me, Anthropology!Albert Einstein, Cleopatra, William Shakespeare, Elton John,Michael Phelps, Barack Obama, who's to say that they're all gone?Maybe humans like us too and dress like us at Comic-Con!It's so real to me, Anthropology!Yeah, they've had a couple of fights.Nobody's perfect, you see!Still, I say I'm born with the rights to study whatever I please!I don't need to horse around now. I can stand on two legs!I would trade my magic powers for a pair of new legs!Grab your camera! Come on! Zoom in!"Cause your favorite mare's a human!Me! That is who I'll be!Anthropology! Shhh!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.