Creator: BJ Ward
B.J. Ward is a prolific voice actress, singer, former Playboy Bunny (yes, really), and licensed aviator. She is best known for her work on Jana of the Jungle and her one-woman stage show, Stand-Up Opera. Her husband, Gordon Hunt, was a voice recording director for Hanna-Barbera. Fans of 1980s cartoons remember her as Scarlett in the original series of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, one of a handful of shows that juxtaposed her with Michael Bell.
- Ben 10 as Betty Jean Tennyson
- Curious George as Aunt Margaret
- DuckTales as Burnie McQuack and Loopie McQuack
- The Flintstones (late 1980s and mid-'90s) as Betty Rubble
- Gargoyles as Fleance, Professor Duane, and Lady of the Lake
- G.I. Joe as Scarlett
- Jana of the Jungle as Jana
- Jonny Quest: The Real Adventures as Iris the Computer and Nurse Holloway
- The Little Rascals (Hanna-Barbera's version) as Butch and Waldo
- The New Woody Woodpecker Show as Winnie Woodpecker and Mother Nature
- Regular Show as Dr. Asinovskovich
- Scooby-Doo (1997 to 2001) as Velma Dinkley
- Samurai Jack as Witch Hag
- The Snorks as Casey Kelp, Celia and Lil' Seaweed
- Space Stars as Elektra
- The Spectacular Spider-Man as Mayor Waters
- Super Friends as Wonder Woman (Super Powers Team season only; oddly uncredited)
- Totally Spies! as Dr. Bittersweet
- Voltron as Princess Allura and Witch Haggar
- W.I.T.C.H. as Halinor, The Mage, and Miriadel
- Several voiceovers for attractions at Disney Theme Parks
Tropes associated with B. J. Ward:
- Brainy Brunette
- Cross-Dressing Voices: She did voices for Butch and Waldo in Hanna-Barbera's animated version of The Little Rascals.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: She'd rather go by her initials than by Betty Jean.
- Playboy Bunny: She worked as one in the 1960s.
- Relationship Voice Actor: She was often cast opposite Michael Bell during her career, like romantic couples such as Bruce Banner and Betty Ross in The Incredible Hulk and Duke and Scarlett in GI Joe.