- Okay, in a movie full of Narm, Chris-R's one scene was actually pretty awesome at face value. It helps that his actor has the most competent acting in the movie and is totally believable as a pissed-off drug dealer about to kill Denny. Of course since this is The Room, the awesomeness is quickly replaced by Narm when Johnny and Mark show up.
- Made even more awesome by the fact that Dan Janjigian is not a professional actor and did it as a favour for his roommate.
- Any midnight screening of the movie, since the Audience Participation levels rival The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Want us to prove it?
- When Lisa's mother is interrogating Denny over his dealings with Chris R, Denny finally snaps and screams "You're not my fucking mother!" It's the only time anyone actually stands up to that insufferable woman.
- Peter, in general, for being one of the few characters to possess anything resembling common sense. He gives pretty sound, reasonable advice for the characters to follow, is one of the first to correctly diagnose Lisa as a sociopath, is the only guy not keen on playing football in tuxedos, and he's quick to leave the film when things start to get a little too weird.
- In the final scene, after Johnny kills himself, Mark finally grows a spine and tells off Lisa for her appalling behavior.
Lisa: I've lost Johnny but I still have you, right Mark?
Mark: (shoves her aside) You don't "have" me!