The original movie trilogy
- The first movie's soundtrack was written by none other than Basil Poledouris, who is best known for his work on the score for 'Conan the Barbarian (1982)''. And it was awesome.
- Also, from the same film, "Showdown", the track that plays during the awesome climax. (Note: On the Intrada release of the complete score, this track has the far better title "Looking For Me" after our hero's first line to the villains in said climax.)
- The RoboCop 2 main theme is totally different - due to it being written by a different composer, Leonard Rosenman - and has a distinctly epic and fitting flair, suitably reminiscent of classic Westerns.
- Though RoboCop 3 was bad, at least Basil returned to do the scoring and made the film at least watchable.
- What's more, there's this. It's not official, but it's pretty cool. The same guy also did songs for Terminator and Aliens.