- "Twice Born" lets you use Alric with Balmung in what is likely the most badass moment in Myth.
- Getting to play with the trow. Highlights include enemies disintegrating to pieces from a single kick and cannonballs that bounce off them with minimal damage.
- The champion units are only given to you for one mission in each game, but the 5 of them are more effective than the whole army you usually have to work with.
- Any scene with large-scale explosions, with the scripted use of the Dispersal Dream at the end of "Shiver" taking the cake and blowing it to pieces.
- Using the dev tools fear and loathing to turn your archers into avatars of death who call lighting down upon hordes of thrall.