Awesome: Le Chevalier d'Eon
- D'Eon de Beaumont/Lia: Every time up to Robespierre's resurrection when D'Eon is possessed by his sister results in a crowning moments. Especially the sword fights. Ohhh, the sword fights.
- Tiellagory: His first fight with Durand is especially telling. Don't touch the guy's hat.
- Durand cutting his own arm off to keep it from being controlled by the Psalms. Pretty much everything he does afterwards is pretty awesome too, but that's definitely his crowning moment.
- Maximilian Robespierre: Saving Durand's life, to say nothing of coming back from the dead.
- Empresses Elizabeta and Katerina. Many a scene.