- Using your servant's Noble Phantasm. To wit:
- Saber: Theater of the Deranged allows her to attack the enemy even through any Guards, all the while weakening them and showing them the might of a Saber.
- Archer: Unlimited Blade Works vastly increases the effectiveness of all projections, allowing our nameless hero to absolutely decimate the enemy with repeated use of Caladbolg or Triple-Linked Crane Wings.
- Caster: Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu removes her mana costs for one turn, allowing her to nuke down the enemy with her powerful spells.
- Any time you block an enemy's Noble Phantasm with Rho Aias, particularly hearing the enemy's response.
- The best moments were blocking Gae Bolg as a Continuity Nod and Gawain's Galatine, because his incredulous response is hilarious.
- Archer giving a "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Twice:
Twice: "Servant. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Do you think I'm evil and should be eradicated?"Archer: "—My opinion? Discussing such things as a Servant may be a bit callow, even for myself."Archer flashes a cynical smile tinged with obvious malice, as if he's come face to face with a sworn enemy.As a Legendary Soul known to cut down all who stand in his way regardless of who they are or what they believe, Archer points his blade at Twice, a humane expression on his face.Archer: "As a Servant I have no answer for you. But if you insist on a reply, I will do so as the human I once was."Archer: "I've met many fools like you, hell-bent on destroying the present in an attempt to resurrect the past."Archer: "Like those others, you try to justify your selfish desire for control by cloaking it in the guise of altruism."Archer: "You're not satisfied with any result that ends in loss? Your immaturity and weakness makes me laugh."Archer: "So, you asked me if I thought you were evil, right? You deluded, spiteful ghost."Archer: "That's exactly right. Your misguided ideals are nothing more than the corrupted logic of one long dead."Archer: "You are the epitome of evil; a lifeless shade who'd sacrifice the innocent for your own selfish goals.Archer: "And regardless of what my Master thinks, I will be the one to eliminate you once and for all."
- Rin's epic ownage of Shinji on the second day of the first week, done to show him and the player the importance of getting the dirt on your opponent's servant.
- Saber/Gawain vs. Lancer/Vlad in the Sound Drama.
- Enuma Elish , which crushes the enemy WITH A GALAXY.
- Monji Gatou pulled a Heroic Sacrifice by passing through Jinako's barrier, that would dissintergrate any trespassers from entering it, in order to obtain her SG for the Protagonist.
- Shinji got himself killed by Meltlilith, in order for her to absorb his data due to his intelligence. But, what she didn't know that Shinji knew this would happen, that he infected himself with a Virus awhile ago. Once Meltlilith absorbs him, the virus would affect her, taking away her invincibility, giving the chance for the Protagonist to finally defeat her.
- Julius Heel–Face Turn on BB in order to save the Protagonist, who is an important friend to him, with the cost of his own life.
- Protagonist & Caster vs Twice Pieceman & Caster
- Archer being able to trace Excalibur in Unlimited Blade Works.