- Steroids: Up to Eleven, Serial Escalation, and Exaggerated Tropes abound.
- Anti-Depressants: No matter how bad things get, there is always some glimmer of hope.
- Cocaine: Energetic, with a short attention span; may have way too many plotlines going on at once.
- Amphetamines: Hyper-focused, tight plotlines with way too much attention to detail throughout.
- Barbiturates: Slow-paced plot with not a lot going on at any given time.
Analysis / This Is Your Premise on Drugs
This is your premise on...