Pokémon White Version, with WAAPT!
Chapter 0: Foreword
Now, you look at the title, and you think "Hey, it's a Pokémon game that uses WAAPT (or We Are All Pokémon Trainers)! It's more or less the same thing Pentigan's doing with Black version!" (Which you should give a look at anyways, it's pretty good.) Well, that's not exactly it...
This run will be a Nuzlocke, but it's a special variation. What kind is it? Well, we'll get to that once I reach that point. The unique rules of this Nuzlocke are...
1. No capturing of any Pokémon whatsoever, except under the condition of the Legendaries.
This means I won't have to focus any on buying Pokéballs except for with Zekrom, which I won't be using anyways. So that's where the Master Ball will come in handy. As for the other Legendaries, my goal will be to capture them, but not use them. They exist simply to challenge myself further.
2. All trainers have to be defeated, both in the main story and the post-story.
If I should inadvertly miss one, please feel free to alert me to such.
3. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be boxed.
This is going to be a story about survival. We'll get into that more later.
4. A white-out/black-out is fine so long as I still have Pokémon that are considered "alive" in the PC.
This gets important as soon as the real challenge begins.
5. If a Pokémon reaches the level of evolution, they MUST evolve.
This comes in to be important once the real challenge gets implemented as well. Pokémon that evolve by stones, items or trading will get a more in-depth explanation later.
And, that's all. It's pretty simple if you look at it, and I hope I'm ready for the responsibility of this challenge.
5th Feb 12
You'll see Emerald
6th Feb 12
This is something you'd do in like Gen I to III games, doing that in a Gen IV or Gen V game just won't work as well due to the complexity.
23rd Jun 12