about live blogs
add a live blog
Let's Play Cartoon Action Hour: Season 2
Horror Series -- PC #1 - Alex Nemod
Before we began with I have to place the Creature Buster Guideline to create characters.
“Monsters, Critters and Ghoulies Beware”
'PC Creation Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all Player Character
(s)for the Creature Busters series.
- Proof of Purchase Points: 25 PoPPs.
- Maximum Trait Ratings (Regular Traits): 4
- Maximum Trait Ratings (Action Features): 7
- The characters must be members of Creature Busters Inc.
- The characters must be normal (albeit highly trained) individuals.
- The characters must have some Traits that would be helpful in hunting down monsters.
- All characters begin the game with the following Trait, free of charge: Neutralizer 4 [Enhancer +2, Accessory, Disadvantage (Only works against supernatural targets), Oomph-Powered]. The gadget whittles away the monster’s substance. When a monster is Defeated by this, it is sent to another dimension). It is used in conjunction with an aim-based Trait.
Let's get Alex Nemod stat up.
- Character Name: Alex Nemod
- Player: Mad Writter
- Series: "Creature Busters"
- Group Affiliation: "Creature Busters"
- Appearance: A tall bald man with red eyes usually dress in the following: a blue shirt, a brown vest, blue jeans, a pair of army boot.
- Mental Hang-Up (Fails head over heals for bad females)
- Neutralizer 4 [Enhancer +2, Accessory, Disadvantage (Only works against supernatural targets), Oomph-Powered]. The gadget whittles away the monster’s substance. When a monster is Defeated by this, it is sent to another dimension). It is used in conjunction with an aim-based Trait. (Free)
- Agile 4 (-4)
- Driving 3 (-3)
- Aiming 4 (-4)
- Brain 3 (-3)
- Research 2 (-2)
- Oomph: 4 (-8)
- Threshold: 12
- Battling Rating: 4
TV Tropes by
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from email@example.com.