- Page: 48
- Last Word: "Misfortune's Mirror" Reflect on all party members for both physical and magical.
- Misfortune: CAS, status effect strength, causes all her statuses to also lower evasion and resistance
- Curse-warding: RES, magic defense, ability cooldowns
- Spinning: magic power, evasion, MP
- God: HP, bombs, regenerates based on number of statuses currently on enemies
- Weapon: Broken Amulet
- Passive: Decreases enemy hit rate
- 1 Bomb: Wheel of Misfortune, cures one random ally's permanent effect and causes it to the enemy
- 3 Bombs: Pain Flow, does damage to the enemies equal to 2 times the difference between the party's total max HP and current HP.
- Overall: Primary spellcaster, specializing in darkness element spells (only Byakuren can use these normally, still) and status effects, mostly Curse, Petrify and Poison. Especially poison, as her main form of damage. She can also heal allies, but only by taking the damage onto herself, however she can regenerate by afflicting statuses. When she takes ally status effects onto herself, it goes through another RES check, so it's likely to be cured. Can also cast reflect on herself or others, but only as a Quick effect (lasting for one turn) and with a significant cooldown. She has to choose between physical or magic reflection when casting it.
Misfortune: CAS, status effect strength, causes all her statuses to also lower evasion and resistanceI can imagine how painful it must be for you to imagine that this could have been the character who could make status spells suck less for you... Haha.
- Page: 48