The Great Nitpicky Live Blog of El Goonish Shive
- AHR I WAS HAVING FUN WHY DID YOU RUIN THE WEBCOMIC FOR ME
- Also note how, despite admiting the obviousness of it in the title card, Shive still has to explain everything by having the two awkwardly state each other's names in the last panel.
- XD Okay, the joke explaining is getting a bit ridiculous. YOU JUST REVEALED IT. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE ARROWS?!
- Grace is sexual again. What do you know.
- OH! I BET IT'S SEXUALIZED!
- Whaddaya know! It's sexualized!
- OH GOD LOOK HOW GIGANTIC SARAH'S HEAD IS IN THE FIFTH PANEL!
- The other day, I said those exact words when I was driving my brother home from school, only I said it as a joke, because it sounds so fake and scripted.
- Also, is he trying to make fun of something here? Or is it just suppossed to be a generic action movie? I'm not sure.
- I don't get it- is Tedd worried that she's going to be in there with other guys? That she won't understand how a penis works? What?
- Oh, and what is Elliot's joke? That previews are... Long? Haha?
- Meh. The punchline isn't bad. I'll give him that.
- Does Tony follow Tedd everywhere? Why is he ALWAYS there? Are bullies THAT stalkerish?
- And Grace knew the language. Because she's magical.
- ...Wait, so he recognized him from BEHIND?!
- TEDD. DOES. NOT. LOOK. FEMININE. He looks like every other male character. What is the big deal?!
- Oh Look. It's Grace. In whiteface. With her glasses back.
- Eh. Decent drawing in the final panel.
- Now I want some movie theater popcorn.
- What color is that guy's hair? Did we ever see?
- Obligatory mention of green hair.
- Boring one panel comic.
- Are previews long? They're usually pretty cool. Not sure what he's upset over.
- My movie theater has movable armrests so you can snuggle. It's really cool :3.
AHR: Not EGS related, but related so some of the science-babbly Shive has used before I find it interesting, although I do think that its making things rather black and white.
Black Wolfe: Yeah, the comments on that page degenerate into a rather heated argument that basically boils down to pointing out that the reason behind said discovery was that the man found the concept of pheromones objectionable.
AHR: Most comment sections do.