In my story, the main character's father left the family
, and even before he wasn't very faithfull
. Years later his half-siblings find him.
Also there is magical-psychic powers!
The main character is Tomas (age 17), he has an... complicated magical power, the basic form is recover lost memories, and he is learning to recover mental states caused by magic, as such he can make himself magically calm (doesn't work on others). Tomas is sort of the Nice Guy
or tries to be.
Tomas also has a full-blood brother called Harold (age 19), he is powerless.
My main problem: How should Tomas and Harold react to the siblings?
- Tomas's father is called Stephen, he has a power: he is really good at seduction, not outright mind control, he just has a excellent intuition.
- Tomas's mom is called Mary.
- The siblings that show up are callled Franklin (19 and two weeks younger than Harold) and Meghan (11)
- It was the affair with Meghan's mom, Pearl, that broke Tomas's parent marriage, leading to Tomas's mom to reveal to Pearl's family the affair, leading to Pearl to kill herself at age of 16, while still pregnant.
- Pearl had a power she could sense lifeforce, she tried to kill herself and her daughter partially so her daugher didn't need to live as freak.
- There are two other half-siblings (from different mothers!), aged 5 and 3, they aren't there and show no abilities.
- Tomas' love of his mother has been magically erased a month earlier.
When they had just met Meghan accuses Tomas's mom of killing Pearl, causing Tomas to magically calm himself
while hearing the full story.
I am confused to what he should feel when he stops magically calming
edited 27th Mar '12 3:29:25 PM by Bluelantern2814
"Here to welcome our new golden-eyed overlords," said Addy promptly.