YMMV: Teen-Age Strangler
- Ambiguously Gay: Mikey, bordering on Transparent Closet. Though considering this was 1964, this was likely unintentional.
- Angst? What Angst?: No one in the film other than the cops seem all to concerned about a psychopath going around murdering people. Barely a day after a violent murder, the friends of the victim all go out to a party. Mr. Royce seems more mad that his daughter was dating a member of a gang than that she was witness to a murder. All of the parents and teenagers seem more focused on trivial things like their social lives and stolen bikes over murders and gangs.
- They Just Didn't Care: The lighting crew on this film had apparently never heard of the word "consistency"....
- At one point, a shadow from the boom mike crosses over Mikey. Now that's just embarassing.
- Memetic Mutation: "He didn't steal no bike neither!"
- Wangst: A healthy dollop from whiny Mikey.
- Betty is equally sobby.