YMMV: Shattered Angels
aka: Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora
- Author's Saving Throw: For those who watched Kannazuki no Miko and did not approve of the Rape Is Love plotline between Chikane and Himeko, both Kaon and Himiko were retooled to be tragic but unambiguously goodhearted despite their circumstances, and neither let the ensuing drama compromise their partnership.
- Cliché Storm
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Believe it or not, a lot of fans pair Kuu with Setsuna than Kyoshiro.
- As to be expected, the Queens of Yuri are still loved by the fanbase. (Even getting an entire OVA dedicated to them.)
- Unfortunate Implications: Some aspects of the show come across as sexist, from Kuu writing love letters to a prince that might or might not exist to her observations on Sestuna, comparing her to a doll. This video from Professor Otaku goes into a bit more detail about it. The video from Profesor Otaku was removed. Here's a video from Fanboy Fairies with a similar opinion.
- The Untwist: Kuu being an Absolute Angel