- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Ronnie scaring the fuck out of Nell's very mean boss.
- Ronnie to Detective Harrison and the police after catching the flasher: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck all of you. I win."
- Ronnie getting ganged up on by the crack dealers, having a gun pointed at his head, falling to his knees in (mock) panic, and then beating the ever living daylights out of them.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Queen's "Flash Gordon" anthem during the brawl.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Perhaps the darkest joke in the film is when Ronnie is shown having sex with the nearly catatonic Brandi, though she reveals herself to at least be conscious.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Saddam saying he doesn't want to blow up Chik-Fil-A because it is delicious becomes hilarious when Aziz Ansari announced that he is Anti-Chik-Fil-A due to their stance on gay marriage.
- Moral Event Horizon - Some viewers feel that Ronnie, and the film itself, crosses the line when he has sex with the nearly catatonic Brandi, believing that it's essentially date rape.
- Nausea Fuel/Fan Disservice: The flasher.
- One-Scene Wonder: Aziz Ansari as a salesman Ronnie accuses of being a terrorist.
- Squick: The date rape, the way Ronnie behaves with the photo, and when the flasher's privates are revealed with camera in focus.
- Tear Jerker: The scene showing Ronnie in his bed the morning after he is fired from his job. The look of defeat and helpless acceptance of his situation is rather sobering and heartbreaking.
- Also, the scene when Ronnie takes his frustration out by critiquing Nell's coffee-making skills, causing her to burst into tears and reveal that her mean-spirited boss and co-workers have been teasing and ridiculing her for her broken leg.
- The Woobie: Nell.
- Jerkass Woobie: Ronnie, given that he's very Bipolar and honestly wants to do the right thing, but, the world won't let him do it.