- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Ronnie scaring the fuck out of Nell's very mean boss.
- Ronnie to Detective Harrison and the police after catching the flasher: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck all of you. I win."
- Ronnie getting ganged up on by the crack dealers, having a gun pointed at his head, falling to his knees in (mock) panic, and then beating the ever living daylights out of them.
- Daylights? By his own confession, though he may have been exaggerating, he killed them.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Queen's "Flash Gordon" anthem during the brawl.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Perhaps the darkest joke in the film is when Ronnie is shown having sex with the nearly catatonic Brandi, though she reveals herself to at least be conscious.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Saddam saying he doesn't want to blow up Chik-Fil-A because it is delicious becomes hilarious when Aziz Ansari announced that he is Anti-Chik-Fil-A due to their stance on gay marriage.
- Jerkass Woobie: Ronnie, given that he's very Bipolar and honestly wants to do the right thing, but, the world won't let him do it.
- Moral Event Horizon - Some viewers feel that Ronnie, and the film itself, crosses the line when he has sex with the nearly catatonic Brandi, believing that it's essentially date rape.
- Nausea Fuel/Fan Disservice: The flasher.
- One-Scene Wonder: Aziz Ansari as a salesman Ronnie accuses of being a terrorist.
- Squick: The date rape, the way Ronnie behaves with the photo, and when the flasher's privates are revealed with camera in focus.
- Wangst: There's barely a scene where Ronnie and Harrison complains.
- The Woobie: Nell.