Wolfenmaus, or The Great Gentleman Thief
, as he is known on other sites, is relatively new to the troping world, but has published a few pages.
Growing up near Dallas
, he realized his love of games at an early age, and devoted nearly all his free time to his faithful computer and Nintendo 64(Until it was destroyed by a Sugar Glider
.) Then his collection started growing, and now he is a local guru of games. SEGA, Atari, you name it, he's got it. Not to mention he enjoys Yu-Gi-Oh!
, Pokemon, Trigun, the list goes on.
He is an avid gamer, doing his damnedest to complete any game he is given. He gives a lot of leniency towards games, but he does have a few rage buttons...
He is known on Youtube
, submitting 8-bit covers of Video Game BGM's and ranting about Creepypasta
. He also frequents the Creepypasta wiki as Wolfenmaus.
Tropes affiliated with him:
- Achievements in Ignorance: Apparently it's impossible to survive -20 degree weather with no clothes. He didn't know that.
- A God Am I: Usually as a joke, sometimes not.
- All Drummers Are Animals: With gusto.
- Anti-Hero: Type II at best.
- Attention Whore: He'll admit to being one at times.
- Awesomeness by Analysis
- Badass Bookworm: Indubitably.
- Bamboo Technology: Has attempted this once or twice, with varying results.
- Berserk Button: Usually involves games, particularly fighters. He dislikes the jump physics in Super Street Fighter 4 and Marvel vs. Capcom, and he dislikes DMC4, with the inability to start as Dante on normal difficulty.
- Beyond the Impossible: Once ate 20 Bhut Jolokia peppers with no milk.
- Bi the Way
- Big Brother Instinct: An odd example. He's the largest of his siblings, but feels he's more mature than any of them.
- Big Eater
- Big "NO!": Often.
- Bizarre Taste in Food: Everything is better with Hot Sauce. No exceptions.
- Bilingual Bonus: Trilingual, actually. Can go on in English, Japanese, and French. He can insult you in all three as well. Currently learning Swedish.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He has an IQ of 245, but spends his time playing games and reading.
- Catch Phrase: Indeed, Huzzah, and Hark!
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Cowardly Lion: At times.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: He once had a sparring match with Chuck Norris. He won.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: He has a lot of popular remixes of BGM's online.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Being reunited with his dog after 5 years.
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Deadpan Snarker
- Determinator: Ever since he was a little kid, he wanted to be big. Now he's 6'1, and 240 lbs.
- Dreadful Musician
- Epic Fail: When he decided to light a flare. In an elevator.
- Fate Worse than Death: Losing his games and/or internet. "Red Ring make Wolf sad."
- Flat "What.": Had one in a discussion with Jonathan Coulton.
- Furry Fandom
- Gentleman Thief: Take a guess.
- He Who Must Not Be Seen
- Hermit Guru
- I Call It Vera: He has names for all his blades, including a broadsword named Sir Stuffington.
- Idiot Savant: A veritable genius when it comes to games and Japanese History. In common sense, however...
- I Have Many Names: Aside from his real name, there is Sir, Okiru Tomahanau, Wolf, The Big Guy, Metal The Maker, The Great Gentleman Thief, THAT ANIME NUT, Smarty, Hun, and Dejjy(Don't ask him how he got that one)
- Irrational Hatred: Of Wasps. "They will all BURN IN FIRE!"
- Jerk Ass: Usually unintentional.
- Kavorka Man
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Knife Nut: Has a small collection, partly inherited from one of his brothers.
- Medium Awareness: Does this to characters he draws.
- Nature Hero
- Overly-Long Name: ____ _______ _____ __________ _______ III, Esq.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Quite.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Not many people know about him, but he showboats as if he is the most important man in the world.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Split Personality: 5 of them.
- The Archer: Subverts this. He does use bows, but as melee weapons.
- The Big Guy
- The Cynic
- The Gambling Addict: His life is video games. Period.
- The Klutz
- The Lancer
- The Smart Guy: When it comes to politics. He hates them, which is strange considering his knowledge on them.
- Trademark Clothing: His fedora. He always wears it, no matter what.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Kolaches. (Technically Klobasnek's. He's always called them kolaches)