Tropers / Webidolchiu 94
Simply put, I'm an author, poet, and overall fangirl. I dabble in several types of media.
I love Eastern entertainment, Sci-Fi, and comedies.
I dislike RWBY. Not for the plot, which is okay, but for the art.
I used to have a seriously bad case of Chuunibyou
, and I am guilty of succumbing to it once in a while.
Aside a slight case of anthrophobia, I'm a pretty normal gal. I prefer to sing English covers (translate them myself) of Japanese songs, but I don't do that too often.
Good luck to you all;send me messages and stuff!
Tropes that describe ME:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Twenty-six unfinished fanfiction stories and counting.
- Ten original stories and counting. Only one finished, so far.
- Mary Sue: Considering that I am a winter and usually wear PURPLE, and can play three instruments (piano, guitar, and violin), Sing pretty well, am considered sorta cute by many people, among other things...yeah, this applies.
- Anti-Hero: I...am too pathetic to be a protagonist, but I always write myself as one.
- Annoying Laugh: Yes, I snort when I laugh. It's not a pretty sound.
- Is subject to many a Freudian Slip
- Gamer Chick: I can name several games I love to death.
- Nightmare Fetishist: I like a lot of creepy things.
- Older Than They Look: I look like a high school student. But I graduated some time ago.
- Sweet Tooth: Can't catch me NOT eating something sweet.
- Fangirl: Of the fandoms you see above.
- Strange Girl: In the opinion of the bullies from middle school and onward.
- Room Full of Crazy: No explanation here.
- And if there are others I've forgotten.
Pages I've Helped to Launch