Tropers: Webidolchiu 94
Simply put, I'm an author, poet, and overall fangirl. I dabble in several types of media. I love Eastern entertainment, Sci-Fi, and comedies. I dislike RWBY. Not for the plot, which is okay, but for the art. I have my own author website, now, on Wordpress. I used to have a seriously bad case of Chuunibyou, and I am guilty of succumbing to it once in a while. Aside a slight case of anthrophobia, I'm a pretty normal gal. I prefer to sing English covers (translate them myself) of Japanese songs, but I don't do that too often.
- Maximum Ride
- Shugo Chara!
- Black God
- Ouran High School Host Club
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Monk: He and Death the Kid are my favorite people ever....
- Doctor Who: 10th is MY Doctor.
- Soul Eater: (Of course. I love Soul so much!),
- Kodomo no Omocha: Fave Characters: Sana, Rei, and Akito, but especially Sana's mom.
- And a bunch of other things...
Tropes that describe ME:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Twenty-six unfinished fanfiction stories and counting.
- Ten original stories and counting. Only one finished, so far.
- Mary Sue: Considering that I am a winter and usually wear PURPLE, and can play three instruments (piano, guitar, and violin), Sing pretty well, am considered sorta cute by many people, among other things...yeah, this applies.
- Anti-Hero: I...am too pathetic to be a protagonist, but I always write myself as one.
- Annoying Laugh: Yes, I snort when I laugh. It's not a pretty sound.
- Is subject to many a Freudian Slip
- Gamer Chick: I can name several games I love to death.
- Nightmare Fetishist: I like a lot of creepy things.
- Older Than They Look: I look like a high school student. But I graduated some time ago.
- Sweet Tooth: Can't catch me NOT eating something sweet.
- Fangirl: Of the fandoms you see above.
- Strange Girl: In the opinion of the bullies from middle school and onward.
- Room Full of Crazy: No explanation here.
- And if there are others I've forgotten, please add them.
Original Works (a.k.a "Wish Fulfillment)
- Please Let Me Be A Seiyuu: (March 2014), An aspiring wannabe voice actor gets accepted into a prestigious school of the arts. However, it seems that is going to be a looooong journey to stardom. First in a series called "Hollow Voices".
- Rolitania: (December 2014), Normal Highschool student. Strange country. Although he wished that life was more exciting in this country full of nerds, he's quickly reconsidering that. First in a series called "The Black Butterfly Chronicles".
- The "Dream or Die" poetry series. Slightly dark and self-centered. Published under the Nom De Plume 'Sarah Albarn'. Comprised of four books:
- Waking Nightmares
- Time Stop
- Dream or Die