Well not much to say I guess... I mean I'm a Christian and was home schooled until I went to collage. I love to play video games WAY more than I should, especially if I want to get a physics degree like I want. Many people think that I am mature when they meet me however they also think I 16 at first!?! Because I look that young they say, it kind of bugs me. Xl But at the same time is really funny. :D Also I found out just a while back that I can actually draw! :D Loves: God, family, dogs, meat Likes : Video games "I play them too much :(", Sci-fi, RTS's and RPG's, chess "It been I long time since I had a chess opponent, none of my friends or family play it now, so I'm really rusty.", to use :)'s too much in chats online, and many other things Dislikes: Many things... Hates: Nothing and no one. Or at lest that's my goal, you can do what is right, even fight and die, without hating. If anyone wants to add something feel free to. BTW I think I need some help with my page... you can add stuff, but don't feel obligated to help. Tropes that are relevant to my personality:
- The Red Mage - I feel like I'm good at a lot of things, but not great at many. Also The Mario
- Neutral Good - mostly may be a little Chaotic Good. Government is important, but it sucks.
- The Spock - I am a bit alien at times.
- The Lancer or The Smart Guy - Like a red mage I kind of fall between the cracks.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Read the Freaking Manual - I do. Why don't a lot of men? It's smart, not unmanly.
- Big Eater - I LOVE MY FOOD!
- Trademark Favorite Food - MEAT!
- Real Men Eat Meat - except for the fact that dogs and some other fluffy friends I don't think of as being meat.
- Big, Badass Wolf
- Funny Animal and other anthropomorphic animal type stuff (ONLY CLEAN).
However just to make things clear, I am not a furry.... who am I fooling XP
- Fiction Hardness: it has a level of 2, however it's probably harder than that most of the time.