I'm some guy who happens to like this site. You can also find me on Youtube, Twitter and DeviantArt.
Tropes that applies to me:
- Author Avatar: See the fat guy in the labcoat? That's me.
- Big Fun: During my best. Don't expect to see this too often though.
- Broken Pedestal: I was not happy to find out that Linkara was a massive asshole...
- Deadpan Snarker: I think I have lost count on the ammount of times that I go into this territory whenever I seem like the Only Sane Man during certain situations.
- Fat Bastard: During my worst. Somewhat more common than my Big Fun persona.
- Heroic Second Wind: I have a tendency to pull these off when deadlines in my studies are getting closer, motivating me to finish something within the last days...well....minus the heroic part.
- Large Ham: This is what most of my jokes at home tends to spawn from.
- Old Shame: Yeah, the less said about those crappy motivational posters that I made, the better.
- Pet the Dog: I have a tendency to give away coins to the homeless whenever I can.
- Self-Deprecation: How I tend to deal with most of my failings these days, both recent and old.
- Serious Business: I should probably calm down a bit when it comes to the TV Tropes Pantheon...
- Small Name, Big Ego: There was a time a few years ago when I lived this trope to its fullest due to some minor works I did on DeviantArt. Some works that I now consider an Old Shame, since most of them sucked hard. What were those works, you may ask? Motivational Posters.
- Villainous Breakdown: I suffered one of these when the Old Shame posters mentioned above were removed from DA due to their Copyright Policy. Considering how I was acting at the time (Jerk Ass + Small Name, Big Ego + It's All About Me), it sure as hell was not considered a Heroic BSOD.