A gardener who is also a unicorn. Leads a very quiet life, spending more time wrapped in fiction than out of it. Rather a loner but appreciates the companionship of a few. Surprisingly not a total Hikkikomori
, with an outdoorsy, inquisitive nature, although does not like large groups and is really very lazy.
By the way, it's pronounced "Roo-issy."
Tropes that describe this "character" are as followed.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Not actual ADD, but does tend to go from task to task and it's annoying to sit through a whole movie without getting up.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: "Would you rather have a jumping spider the size of a cat, or a cat the size of a jumping spider?" ( Would definitely rather have a jumping spider the size of a cat.)
- Color-Coded Characters: Wears a lot of grey (favorite color, symbolizing elegance and coolness, meaning both awesomeness and cool-headedness). Except at work, where uniforms are navy blue.
- Berserk Button: Time travel.
- Celibate Hero
- Innocent Flower Person
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown, typically.
- Crazy Cat Lady: No, but I am crazy about cats!
- Face of a Thug
- Friendless Background
- Jerkass Admittedly, yes, sometimes.
- Loners Are Freaks: Eh, it's possible.
- The Nicknamer
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Often leads to misunderstandings.*
- Power Tattoo: Just waiting for this thing to activate!
- Stupid Scientist
- The Un-Smile: Mmph.
- Naked on Arrival: Weren't we all, rite!