- Barbarian Longhair: Albeit when it's short, it's a Funny Afro instead. Never again.
- Bi the Way
- Bilingual Bonus: Predominantly German, though I will occasionally throw in some Spanish. By the power bestowed upon me by Duolingo and Googled resources, you are not safe from any language anymore.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Finger-Tenting: I have a case of chronic Gendo Pose. It's a comfortable way to sit.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Between this and Gallows Humour, you now know what 80% of my wit is like.
- Knight in Sour Armour
- Metal Head: Definingly, but not confiningly; I also have a healthy appreciation for classical music, most especially that of the Romantic period, the singer-songwriter style of Folk Rock in the vein of Gordon Lightfoot and Al Stewart, and the more energetic and intricate forms of electronic music (trance, drum'n'bass, and synthwave).
- Multi-Melee Master: Well, master's rather a stretch, but I range from proficient to skilled with most types of mediaeval armaments.
- Perky Goth: The more black I wear, the happier it makes me. This is the natural conclusion. Facilitated by my new job's dress code.
- Sharp Dressed Man: In my previous occupation, I developed an affinity for and great degree of practice with neckties, knots therefor (Windsor all the way), and general classy dress. What was this job, you may ask? Host at a family restaurant.
- Shrinking Violet: Enough so to list again down here. That said, once you get me started, it becomes difficult to make me stop.
Tropers / Pneumatrap
After two and a half years, I probably ought to make a page for myself, huh? A very timid but also verbose troper that regrettably hails from the United States, specifically Maryland. Can usually be found proofreading parts of the wiki. Likes many different kinds of music, books, and Role-Playing Games of both pen-and-paper and electronic varieties. ...probably add to this later. AND SO I HAVE. A handful of tropes for the curious: