After two and a half years, I probably ought to make a page for myself, huh? A very timid but also verbose troper that regrettably hails from the United States, specifically Maryland. Can usually be found proofreading parts of the wiki. Likes many different kinds of music, books, and Role-Playing Games of both pen-and-paper and electronic varieties. ...probably add to this later. AND SO I HAVE. A handful of tropes for the curious:
- Bi the Way
- Bilingual Bonus: Predominantly German, though I will occasionally throw in some Spanish.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Finger Tenting: I have a case of chronic Gendo Pose. It's a comfortable way to sit.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Between this and Gallows Humour, you now know what 80% of my wit is like.
- Knight in Sour Armour
- Perky Goth: The more black I wear, the happier it makes me. This is the natural conclusion.
- Shrinking Violet: Enough so to list again down here. That said, once you get me started, it becomes difficult to make me stop.