Also known as Borne-By-Storms
- Favorite Food: Pizza and anything related to buffalo sauce
- Favorite Place: Brevard, North Carolina
Tropes Associated with Or Kuun Ar Qen Byundis:
- Aside Glance
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Sometimes while talking. Will veer off on some other point while telling a story, coming back after multiple change-of-subjects, sometime ending the conversation only to remember the main point that was being led up to was forgotten and bring it up hours later.
- Catch Phrase:
- Chick Magnet: In a non-romantic sense. Most close (and normal, really) friends are female.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Depends on the mood.
- Comedic Sociopath
- Even the Guys Want Him: Sigh...
- Green-Eyed Redhead
- I Have Many Names: At least online; Zlarel, Dawn, Dusk, Borne-By-Storms, etc.
- It Amused Me: Sometimes will get bored and decide to screw with people (harmlessly (most of the time (some of the time))).
- Lovable Sex Maniac: A facade put on for laughs. Or is it?
- Milking the Giant Cow: Known well for this trope. Used to be anyway.
- Name That Unfolds Like A Lotus Blossom: Some online aliases. Sun of the Dusk, an example. Or "Borne-By-Storms".
- Twenty-Four-Hour Armor: Maybe someday...
- Secret Relationship: Shhh...
- Self-Deprecation: If it makes a good joke, I don't give a nut.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: Pretty infamous for these among friends.
Some Other Section Of Weird Stuff and Randomness
- Play Dwarf Fortress with Smooth Jazz in the background. The contrast between listening to it and managing a bunch of idiotic drunkards balances out nicely.
- My mother is not a smoothie and my father is not a peanut. Don't listen to my friends.
- Once, I made a finger gun, aimed at a love-bug, and said "Pow". It fell out of the air. Magic.
- Go to 4:15 of this video. You see that big crocodile? I named him Johnson. There's now a 99% chance that I've named 1 more crocodile than anyone who is going to read this.