Tropers / Luca Earlgrey
is a troper coming from the United States
. And yes, I chose the handle in honor of Ether Vapor
This page will be frequently wiped and remade because I can't make up my mind.
Some of Luca's favorite works:
Anime and Manga
Luca exhibits examples of the following:
- Berserk Button: Divided into two categories: "joke" and "serious".
- Joke buttons:
- Actual, serious buttons (as in seriously, please don't):
- Bigotry / marginalization of groups in general, but especially when it's toward those with some form of autism or Asperger's Syndrome, as I was diagonosed with a borderline case of it when I was 14 or 15, and several of my close friends have or have had it.
- Seeing two of my friends have a conflict with each other. I don't mean "arguing over opinions about video games"-level, I mean "both participants are giving off a legitimate sense of hatred"-level.
- Scrubs and Stop Having Fun Guys. Play how you want, and if someone chastises you because you play casually (the Touhou "easy moodo" meme comes to mind) or competitively (see: people who bash Super Smash Bros. players for playing "No items, Fox only, Final Destination"-style), they can go fuck themselves.
- People who have no sense of empathy.
- Passive-aggressiveness. I admit, I'm guilty of it too, but I've seen blatant examples of this involving friends and as such I consider this a berserk button on a VERY personal level.
- The usage of the term "trap" to refer to Crossdressers and transgender individuals, as it carries some very Unfortunate Implications.
- Catch-Phrase: "i'm gonna kick your butt". It works in reverse too.
- Crossdresser: Two of my cosplays are Reimu Hakurei and Renko Usami. I also own a pair of over-knee socks, but they're too small and I don't have a miniskirt to go with it.
- Man Child: Unfortunately, I tend to act more immature than I'd like to. Being constantly called out by friends younger than me for my behavior doesn't help.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Unfortunately, there are people out there that I truly hate.
- Trademark Favorite Food:
- Japanese cuisine in general, except for sushi. I'm always up for a plate of curry rice, and ramen is also pretty good. I've also tried okonomiyaki, and apparently it's meant to be shared with others; I somehow ate the entire thing.
- Ice cream and other frozen dairy desserts, like frozen yogurt. Especially vanilla and/or with fruits.
- Luca Earlgrey was removed from jubeat saucer on September 1st, 2013. It was revived on October 1st, 2013.
- It was removed again on November 1st, 2013. It was revived again on December 1st, 2013.
- It was removed yet again on January 1st, 2014. It was revived yet again on February 1st, 2014.