And this is supposed to be where I put stuff, hmm? This might take some time....I'll over-think this, and try to be precise. So I think I'll just add in more about me as I feel inspired. We'll see about adding tropes, I'd be hesitant to put them up for myself given my bias.
In the meantime, feel free to leave, or add something, or something different, or just leave, which is probably the most likely option. Your move.
Tropes that apply to Krika (finally):
- Asexuality: I am perfectly aware of sex and romance, just not interested (and honestly don't think that it'd ever happen to me. Which also means that if some is currently interested, I am likely being a jerk and completely ignoring it).
- Berserk Button: People stealing or messing with other people's memories, emotions, feelings, that sort of thing. One of the few things that reliably gets me really pissed off. Another is people insisting the non-existence of movies (say, the Matrix sequels. Which did exist).
- Brilliant, but Lazy: According to my test scores, I am very smart. That being said, finding motivation to actually use it is the hard part.
- Cloudcuckoolander: I can be somewhat strange when some things come up (such as my property/privacy views).
- Doesn't Like Guns: Or weapons in general. I don't like fighting, or death. They're both kinda pointless.
- Extreme Doormat: It happens.
- Forgetful Jones: I can have a ridiculously bad memory at times.
- The Heart: I have been labeled this as part of various groups (usually tongue-in-cheek, but still).
- I Just Want to Be Special / I Just Want to Be Normal: Can be either or both, depending on my mood.
- Lack of Empathy: Part of my issues. Working on it though.
- Neutral Good: Probably where I fit the best on the scale.
- Nice Guy: I try, it's kinda what I want to be.
- No Social Skills: One of my weaknesses. Slowly trying to rectify it.
- Only Sane Man: Depending on the group I am with, and the exact mood, I am usually grounded enough to count as this, unless I'm in a crazy mood.
- Stepford Smiler: I can be this, though emotionless is often a better word than smiler. However, in my head, I tend to be more of a...
- Stepford Snarker: Seriously. In my head I will snark at anything.
- The Anti-Nihilist: My philosophy goes something like "Stuff happens. Quite often, it's bad stuff, and it can get very, very bad. But no matter how bad things get, eventually they'll get better.".
- Unreliable Narrator: Care to guess how many of the above tropes are accurate outside my viewpoint?
Works that I watch/pay attention to/track
- Yu Gi Oh Zexal: Specifically the original more than the dub (which I do watch), if only because it's about 2 seasons ahead.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, rather than the original anime.
- Bionicle: WHY LEGO?!?! WHY?
- YuGiOh the Card Game: It's the card game that I have chosen to stick to. And I enjoy it. My original signature deck is Trap Monster-Final Countdown-Uria, which is my deck, even if it's not particularly good (but I never get tired of playing it, even if I almost never win).
- Pokemon: Yep. It's fun.
RPs that I am part of
- Since I don't update this page much, I'm just not going to bother trying to keep an up-to-date list on here.
- As far as I can tell, the only color from Magic: The Gathering that I don't identify with to some degree is White.