Tropers / Irikarul
This is a pretty fun site to be on. While I'm here, I figured I might as well include myself and some of my close friends IRL and my dog Bosco (at least, going by their usernames from other places. I'm not going to give out any real names). So anyway, here we go:
Tropes associated w/ just about all of us:
Tropes associated w/ Irikarul:
- Apologises a Lot
- The Archer: Got the archery merit badge when I was a boy scout. I also would like an arm that can turn into a crossbow.
- Asperger Syndrome: Fits most, if not all of the requirements.
- Ax-Crazy: Sometimes, I might actually be this.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Dissonant Serenity: Can maintain a calm smile even while telling horror stories of people like Chris Chan. Then again, this might just be Bile Fascination.
- Harmony Versus Discipline: My mindset tends to be more of the former.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: It's hard for me to hear family members calling for me upstairs when I wear these.
- I Know Kung-Fu: Took karate a few years ago, and left with a green belt.
- Marionette Master: Has an odd fascination with puppets, as long as they aren't of the "Chucky" variety.
- Irony: My mom dislikes puppets.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Perhaps.
- Smart People Play Chess
- The Quiet One: Around most people. Not really The Stoic, however.
- Troll: sometimes
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Sometimes tries to use the Weapon Triangle in other games w/ swords, axes, and lances. It usually doesn't work so well.
- Wrong Name Outburst: I sometimes call my friends by one another's names on accident, though in a less dramatic way than the trope definition suggests.
Tropes associated w/ Musashi Kagehide:
Tropes associated w/ U Bloody Ace:
Tropes associated w/ RAHAILSTORM:
Tropes associated w/ The Chinchilla King:
Tropes associated w/ Bosco, my boston terrier: