- Adult Child: He considers himself an avid gamer without ever touching classics like Bioshock, Deus Ex, and other critically acclaimed games. Mainly because he spends all his time playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, Pokémon, and Gotcha Force. All whose target audience is pretty young, with the possible exception of Kid Icarus: Uprising.
- Apologizes a Lot: Despite being someone who spends a lot of time as a Jerkass Deadpan Snarker, he actually falls under this Canadian stereotype. So much so that it is considered the defining trait amongst his group of friends, since they are all fellow Jerkasses.
- Blatant Lies: Has had a rough past with compulsive lying. Luckily, it never got too bad that he began to lie about things that were actually important, but that was because he had that problem crushed as fast as he could.
- Broken Ace: This is curently happening in university, after being a Brilliant but Lazy honour roll student for all of high school. Speaking of which...
- Brilliant but Lazy: More of the lazy than the brilliant. His amazing level of procrastination is incredible, even applying to things he loves.
- Berserk Button: MOTHER. FUCKING. GEN. WUNNERS. Online, he jokingly has misspellings of his name as thisnote .
- Catch Phrase: "...And that's the punchline.", "Thank you, [insert person's name] for that brilliant observation.", and "No need to be a smartass about it..." None of these really apply online, just with his Jerkass real life friends.
- Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral. His morality is pretty shaky but consistently views rules and order as the guiding force that leads to all things right. That and well JUSTICE!!
- Chaste Hero: Except not very heroic. Mainly because he cannot comprehend how someone could be romantically interested in him, so he is completely unaware if anyone actually do have such feelings for him.
- Deadpan Snarker: Snarking is his first language. Probably a reason why he doesn't have many friends that aren't snarkers themselves. Even fellow snarkers can find being around him a bit uncomfortable, as a single verbal misstep will lead to minutes of berating.
- Let's Play BlazeBlack with occassional special guests! Current number of episodes: 4!
- FanFiction.net account. A completed Gotcha Force one-shot and a very much incomplete Kid Icarus: Uprising story.
- The Salty Plovercast which is a Yu-Gi-Oh! podcast done with a bunch of other Tropers over Skype. Current number of episodes: 1! Cast mates: desdendelle, Teh Stanman, Krika, and Plumbum.
So that makes you Terumi? I think I uncovered the twist of Super BlazBlue: Ultra Continuum Shift EXTEND Arcade Edition with Teal Menus! -Evi I Paladin Ahem. What did I say again? - ChrisX
Something about a drinking game... -Evi I Paladin I came, I saw, I defiled - CrazyDawg
You sure did, stranger. -Evi I Paladin Hence the Fortress -desdendelle
Hmm... That actually looks pretty interesting. I'll look into that. -Evi I Paladin I keep reading your name as Evil I Paladin. Oddly, even though that's not it. That One Guy Named X
That would sound like Evily Paladin. Which is possibly even more stupid sounding than the real thing. NEW NAME FOUND. -Evi I Paladin I read it as Evi I Paladin, or your other handle as "Evi I the Elder". Like you're the first in a dynastic line. ~Wanderlust Warrior
- P.S. You shouldn't ban me. I'm only a +50. Far too slow for the current meta.
I'll ban you when Venom becomes viable. AKA never. -Evi I Paladin
You're too punchy.
Canadians need to stick together! Except Quebeckers; they're a lost cause. -Evi I Paladin