- I'm a Christian and I'm open to new ideas/viewpoints.
- I have anxiety disorder and I take meds for it. You can find me giving advice in terms of dealing with anxiety and panic attacks.
- I'm a writer who tends to use my free time by daydreaming different plots and characters. I also suffer from too many ideas syndrome. This causes me to combine, throw-out, or rethink many ideas as I move on to new ideas. I also tend to have at least 3 ideas to work on.
- I want to be a screenwriter for movies and TV (literature writing isn't out of the equation, though).
- I also do art.
- I mostly like science fiction, film noir (or neo-noir)/crime, and historical fiction.
- I'm gender-nonconforming and I'm straight.
- Single but independent as fuck so I don't pursue anybody. When it happens, it happens.
ET in meatspace shows:
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: I take in any plot bunny I get. I have a lot of projects at the moment.
- Berserk Button: Repeating myself. Some people I have lee-way with, but a lot of times you could've heard me well and fine.
- Birthmark of Destiny: Possibly, since it's on the forehead.
- Brainy Brunette: I get mainly A's in school, and I'm a brunette.
- Hates Being Alone: Although I'm an introvert, this is my greatest fear.
- Hates Small Talk: I really don't know how to reply to small talk.
- The Quiet One: Subverted. I will talk endlessly and open up if you mention something I like or is open-minded and friendly.
- The Perfectionist: Everything has to be right the first time. I also HAVE to be prepared to make it perfect the first time. I hate this side of me so much. It's caused me so much grief but I can't change it.
- Neutral Good: I want to do good in the world, and I'm aware some laws can hurt.
My Major Fictional Settings
- Alternate Midcentury Earth: It's Raygun Gothic crossed with some Cyber Punk elements, add some Mega Corporations, some After the End, Scavenger World, and people with Mind over Matter abilities. All under Film Noir aesthetics set in The '50s. It's weird.
- Vermeer: A constructed world that mixes science with magic. There's some Diesel Punk aesthetic and technology. There's also sentient robots, s, dark magic cults, air ships, samurai-like warriors, and... Knock-off Nazis.
Notable Favorite Works
- Apocalypse Now: BIG favorite of mine.
- A Streetcar Named Desire
- Citizen Kane
- Dirty Harry
- The Dollars Trilogy (A Fistfull Of Dollars, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
- Die Hard
- Film/Escape From New York
- The Fifth Element
- Indiana Jones franchise
- Lethal Weapon
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Pacific Rim
- The Producers (original movie)
- Repo Man
- Star Wars
- Taxi Driver
- Film/Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- The Usual Suspects
- Young Frankenstein
- Billy Idol
- The Clash
- Daft Punk
- David Bowie — RIP
- Duran Duran
- Franz Ferdinand
- Phil Collins
- Pet Shop Boys
- The Protomen
- Simple Minds
- Sigue Sigue Sputnik
- Talking Heads
- House of Cards (US)
- Miami Vice
- Peaky Blinders
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Stranger Things
- True Detective (Season 1)
- The Walking Dead (stopped after season 6)
- The X-Files
Books and Comics:
Tropes ET likes and are commonly found in her works:
- A Father to His Men
- Badass and Child Duo
- Badass Longcoat
- Battle Couple
- Because I'm Good at It: Usually the meaning behind characters who have questionable jobs.
- Bounty Hunter
- The Chessmaster
- Corrupt Corporate Executive
- Coat, Hat, Mask
- Dark and Troubled Past: Characters have this because of the dark settings.
- Earn Your Happy Ending:
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones
- The Faceless: Major theme in my own works and art.
- Fantasy Americana
- Grey and Gray Morality, also Black and Gray Morality for pretty dark gray villains.
- The Gunslinger
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Knowledge Broker
- La Résistance: Fairly common in my stories.
- Papa Wolf
- Magnificent Bastard: Who doesn't like one?
- Mysterious Mercenary Pursuer
- Tranquil Fury
- Vigilante Man
Tropes I Dislike A LOT
To Do TV Tropes Pages
Launched: Sigue Sigue Sputnik