- Berserk Button: Stupid people in general who can't take a hint when they are being loathsome. Arrogant people who can't accept they are wrong also ticks me off quite easily. Though I'm no Grammar Nazi mistaking something like "your" for "you're", "they're" for "their" and "than" for "then" and so on also annoys me to a degree. And don't make yourself look ignorant by confusing Spanish for Portuguese, both languages are very different from each other both grammatically and phonetically, it's as bad as confusing Chinese for Japanese or French for German.
- Bilingual Bonus: I can speak both English and Portuguese and roughly translate few things in Japanese. No, I'm not from Brazil, nor from Portugal.
- Cool Guns: I'm not a Gun Nut but I like guns here and there, most of them are Awesome, but Impractical since I tend to look on the designs rather than the technical part. I'm particularly fond of pistols and revolvers, especially old ones.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: English isn't my first language, so naturally I'm prone to weird phrasing every now and then.
- Nice Guy: I try to be one. Being polite to people whether you are online or not defines you. If you are a Jerkass thinking you're safe on the other side of your monitor, you might as well be a douchebag in the end anyway.
- Knight in Sour Armor: I try to do what's normally morally right, it doesn't mean I'm a happy-go-lucky person and I'm not witty enough to be considered a Deadpan Snarker.
- Not a Morning Person: Work and other daily duties begs to differ much to my chagrin.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Though most certainly not intentional. I try to be as polite as I can, but whenever something sets me off I tend to slip and use vulgar remarks and sometimes being polite is counterproductive to make a point anyways.
- The Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
- The Slacker: If doesn't catch my attention I pay no attention to it at all.
- Book Dumb: On the other hand if it does I'll make sure to know as much as I care about the subject.
- Among what interests me are: guns, knight and samurai lore, greek mythology, astrology and geology.
- Writer's Block: This happens often to me. Ideas come back and forth, but putting them into proper words can be really difficult.