- Berserk Button: Stupid people in general who can't take a hint when they are being loathsome. Arrogant people who can't accept they are wrong also ticks me off quite easily.
- Stuff like bad writing as mistaking "your" for "you're", "they're" for "their" and "than" for "then" and so on also annoys me, as does the excessive usage of slangs and abbreviations. And don't make yourself look ignorant by confusing Spanish for Portuguese, both languages are very different from each other both grammatically and phonetically, it's as bad as confusing Chinese for Japanese or French for German.
- Bilingual Bonus: I can speak both English and Portuguese and roughly translate few things in Japanese. No, I'm not from Brazil, nor from Portugal.
- Cool Guns: I'm not a Gun Nut but I like guns here and there, most of them are Awesome, but Impractical since I tend to look on the designs rather than the technical part. I'm particularly fond of pistols and revolvers, especially old ones.
- Dandere: Yes.
- Four Philosophy Ensemble: Conflicted.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: English isn't my first language, so naturally I'm prone to weird phrasing every now and then.
- Nice Guy: I try to be one.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Being nice in a world full of idiots and ungrateful people is not easy.
- Not a Morning Person: But there's stuff that must be earned to live, like money.
- The Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
- The Slacker: If doesn't catch my attention I pay little to no attention at all.
- Book Dumb: On the other hand if it does I'll make sure to know as much as I care about the subject.
- Among what interests me are: guns, knight and samurai lore, greek mythology, astrology and geology.
- Writer's Block: This happens often to me. Ideas come back and forth, but putting them into proper words can be really difficult.