Welcome to my crappy profile page
Also, I have a DeviantArt account
where I riff Fan Fiction
in my "Lui Reads" series
So far, I've riffed:
Tropes that describe me in general
- Atomic F-Bomb: When it happens, you know something's wrong.
- Berserk Button: If I were to list everything, this page would be extremely long. I'll just give you the abridged version
- Bad game reviewers who use trivial things just to make a game Worse Than It Sounds
- The Sonic fanbase is another. I have nothing against the games themselves, but the majority of the fanbase is the type of people that everyone should avoid like the plague
- Google is now this to me thanks to its management of YouTube.
- The fact that most celebrities get reduced jail time/ less severe punishment.
- Extreme difficulty spikes
- Let's just say I share the real name with that of a certain Italian plumber's brother. Seriously, I've been the butt of many jokes regarding it. This is why I took up the name "Lui" online
- But Not Too Foreign: Filipino but... First real name is Italian, last name is Spanish. Currently living in Singapore.
- Creator Backlash: I dislike my own YouTube videos I posted in 2012. I find them to be extremely low-quality and has provided fuel for my classmates to pick on me.
- Damn You, Muscle Memory: Whenever I play Team Fortress 2, I always have the urge to press the right mouse key because I play Left 4 Dead 2
- Deadpan Snarker, Silent Snarker and Obnoxious Snarker.
- I Have Many Names: Luigi, Lewis, Louis, Bengson, BurningStorm, Ldelavina3, RetrospectiveGamer, etc. I prefer you call me Lui
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Only Sane Man
- So Okay, It's Average:
- PewDiePie is not as good as most of his fans would tell you, but not as bad bad as his detractors would tell you.
- Why Did It Have To Be Heights?
Tropes for Lui Reads