My name is Ashlyn Nyx, and I am a Troper from Oregon, USA. I am an aspiring actress/musician, former choir girl, and currently learning how to play guitar.
Two of my favorite things in the world are music and movies, thus my planned professions. My favorite bands include Pink Floyd
, and The Who
. I am in love with Audrey Hepburn
, and I'm saddened by the fact she is dead. If you need any pointless trivia for a conversation, you can always talk to me.
People tell me I look like Merida from Brave
and Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show
. I agree.
I can usually be found in the forums, though sometimes I'll be absent for a month or so for random reasons.
Tropes that apply to Ashlyn Nyx:
- Bi the Way
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: At one point in my life my hair was pretty much golden blonde, but it started getting darker as I got older. Then I started dying it red, and when the natural color does show, it's noticeably darker than it used to be.
- Book Dumb: I can't do math or science to save my life, but I'm quite good with history and I love reading (Hell, there have been times when I didn't even need to study for a history test).
- Deadpan Snarker: I have my moments.
- Dumb Blonde: I totally have my moments, even with hair dye.
- Dye Hard: I'm a natural blonde, yet I've been dying my hair red for about two years now (Almost made it black back in December, but that's another story).
- '80s Hair: Sometimes, I have a small case of it.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: I bake as a hobby, though I'm not really that girly.
- Fiery Redhead: For the past two years.
- Friend to All Children: Invoked. I think you should be nice to children at all times. Well, unless they're being a spoiled brat.
- Goth and Perky Goth: I have elements, especially in the clothing department and love of Halloween.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: That, or a Crazy Cat Lady.
- Quirky Curls: And proud.
- Woman in Black: How I dress in real life