Something descriptive. About me, perhaps? I dunno. I'll be looking for a way to make a sub-page of this for stuff. Otherwise I'll just take what I was going to put here, in here. Basically, I was going to think about the Changeling: The Lost
and Mage: The Awakening
stories I'm participating in and maybe write down tropes about the characters. It'll also let me work on my formatting and actually feel like I'm accomplishing something, without borking some other page. We'll see how this goes.
Elia Alfio Evan Williams
- Abusive Parents: In her backstory.
- Actual Pacifist: Due to her oath. Doesn't stop her from trying to threaten people though.
- Child Prodigy: She may not have a license, but she's very good at medicine.
- Dead Little Sister: Her sister was accidentally shot by her father, an incident which she was blamed for, thus causing her father to become abusive.
- Gender Bender: Turned into a girl around the end of the part where they found a wishing stone.
- Guilt Complex: While she seems to blame everyone else when something goes wrong, internally she blames herself. This is related to her abusive past.
- Identity Amnesia: Forgets her name and just about everything that happened before she was taken. Makes a new one when she gets back to Earth.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: She hides her insecurity behind stoic confidence. Implying she's immature will either cause her to get mad and wander off somewhere or get depressed and wander off somewhere, if she's already dealing with enough emotion to nearly make the whole 'stoic' thing disappear for a while.
- Kuudere: Mixes type 1 and type 2.
- My Sibling Will Live Through Me: She doesn't know why, but she does get through the trauma of her transformation rather easily. It's because she had a half-identical twin sister.
- Not So Stoic: While she always tries to seem cool and unfazed by everything, she has her moments.
- The Runaway: Twice. Once after deciding she wasn't safe with her father but unwilling to go to any other authority figures, and again after getting curious about the world she came from.