Evening, fellow Tropers! I am Miss Aquatica, and I'm a writer. What have I written? Well... I write. I haven't finished anything yet though. Hence my title of Scatterbrained Writer.
- Berserk Button: If you're ever on the Welcome To Beacon forum, don't say a blind joke. That is honestly getting old.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Typically, I'm friendly, but don't troll me and don't make my sister upset...
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Got a 32 on the ACT, but playing here's more interesting than hitting the books...
- Creepy Twins/The Dividual/Polar Opposite Twins: Averted on all fronts. Woody and I are similar, but not that similar...
- Curtains Match the Window
- D-Cup Distress: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a 36DD at the stores? And it's not like anyone notices my chest...
- Deadpan Snarker: You can tell I'm mad just by looking for instances of this...
- The Ditz: When I don't need to look after Woody, I'm definitely this...
- Fangirl: Duh.
- Huge Schoolgirl: I was mistaken for a senior during my sophomore year.
- Younger than They Look/Older than They Look: An odd case. On one hand, I was miskaken for a senior during my sophomore year, but on the other, I was told I looked fifteen during my senior year...
- Precision F-Strike: I rarely curse OOC. If I do, then be glad you're not next to me...
- Tsundere: Type B around my friends, Type A around boys. And I wonder why I don't have a boyfriend yet...
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Yes, I am a girl, if the feminine-sounding name of Aquatica 1000 didn't tip you off...
When I'm not thinking up ideas of my own to write, I'm thinking up fanfics for my favorite forms of entertainment, which, at the time, includes the following:
- Maximum Ride: Iggy Forever!
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus
- Hetalia Axis Powers: Don't expect me to squee about cuteness, but let's just say my favorites are England and Canada, and my least favorite is France
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Yes, I'm a pegasister. No, I don't live in the Basement. Also, I'm apparently most like Twilight...
- World of Darkness: I prefer the moduality of the nWoD, but the awesome backstories of the cWoD... (drools) Particular faves include:
- The Legend of Korra: Yes, I really need to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Mythologies of all sorts! This includes Greek, Egyptian, and Norse.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Favorite live-action show!
- Sym-Bionic Titan: Not as big a fan as my sister, but a fan nonetheless
- Legend: That's right, I support this game!
- The Hunger Games
- Scion: No, not the car...
- Adventure Time! Come on, grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands...
As you can see, my problem with writing might originate by my being to busy looking at all this stuff. However, there's realizing there's a problem, and then there's fixing a problem, and I'm doing poorly on the latter
Okay, I currently participate in two RPs, as well as play in Enter The Arena As Your Avatar
. More information below...
I currently play three different characters: the Nervous Wreck Grim Reaper
Daniel Lincoln, The teenaged Gadgeteer Genius
Lizzie Underwood, and the shadow-manipulating
rock star Rose Collins. I'll add more details later...
RPG! I play Lucas, blind archer and second-in-command of team DRKR. I also get a bunch of "didn't see it coming" jokes, and for that... Well, see the list below.
Stuff I have tossed in Welcome To Beacon
- A sheep
- A Waterbottle
- A bookshelf full of books
- A bunch of shoes
- A printer
- My dad's bicycle