The Big Bang Theory: Season Three
Leonard and Penny finally get together, finding they still have a long way to go to understand each other. Howard starts seeing Bernadette, showing a suave side of himself that nobody knew was there.
Tropes in The Big Bang Theory Season Three
- Emotional Regression: Sheldon becomes like a child with Leonard and Penny as his parents in multiple instances.
- The "I Love You" Stigma: Leonard saying it first and caught Penny off guard, leading into their break-up.
- Relationship Upgrade: Leonard and Penny, technically made official at the end of the second episode.
- "Shut Up" Kiss: Penny is ready to date Leonard but he still doesn't know when to shut up, she helps him out there.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: The beginning of Sheldon and Wil Wheaton's rivalry.
- Sore Loser: Sheldon, when he loses the game to "WHEAAAATOOOOOOOON!!!!"
- Their First Time: And it was weird.