: Alice keeps her headgear on all of the time.
- Straight: Alice wears her hat all the time.
- Alice wears her hat when showering, when having sex and when she's having brain surgery.
- The universe is going to explode unless Alice takes her hat off. She won't do it.
- Downplayed: Alice wears a hat frequently. She goes bareheaded on very rare occasions.
- Inverted: Alice hates wearing hats.
- Subverted: Alice wears a hat all the time. Then, when the teacher asks her to take it off, she says okay and does so.
- Double Subverted: ...only to reveal another hat underneath her first hat.
- Parodied: Alice tries to remove her hat, but can't because it is completely glued to her head.
- Zig Zagged: Alice wears a hat all the time. Then, when the teacher asks her to take it off, she says okay and does so...only to reveal another hat underneath her first hat. The teacher repeats herself, and Alice takes off her second hat, revealing a third...
- Averted: Alice wears a hat but not all the time.
- Alice wears a veil because the audience expects all devout Muslim women to wear one.
- Alice's hat is iconic. Let's have her wear it all the time.
- Lampshaded: "There's no real reason for me to wear this hat all the time. But I kinda like it."
- Invoked: Bob deliberately gives Alice a horrible haircut so she has to wear a hat to hide it.
- Exploited: The Mole places a tracking device on Alice's hat, knowing that she'll never remove her headgear.
- Defied: Alice feels that wearing her hat too often is not mentally healthy, so she chooses to go bareheaded after wearing her hat for a while.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Alice wears her hat to hide her hairstyle, which she thinks is horribly ugly due to confidence issues.
- Reconstructed: Alice wears her hat because she really likes it.
Back to Never Bareheaded