- The ending of A Different Point of View, Part I
- Mitchell's gesture of dressing up as Magenta at the end of A Different Point of View, Part II's "The Rocky Horror Glee Show"
- Mitchell's shrine and song for the glee club at the end of "Mash Up" in A Different Point of View, Part I.
- Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome as well.
- Mitchell and Santana's conversation after their breakup.
- Everyone banding together to get Mitchell back into the glee club
- Him returning even though they seemed to fail and the fact that Sue, the reason he was thrown out to begin with, was the one who made it possible.
- Mitchell and Quinn at the end of the "Furt" and "Special Education" chapters.
He's Alive/Through Our Eyes
- Dylan and Quinn's friendship especially in the later chapters.
- Dylan and Kurt's friendship is a certain honorable mention
- Dylan trying to bring Quinn back into the fold
- Jenn and Jack burgeoning friendship with fist bump and everything.
- Jack and Rachel's entire relationship in general