open/close all folders
See It My Way
- Jack backing off after Figgins threatens to expel him in See It My Way's version of "Mattress" and Jack realizing he doesn't want to be seperated from the glee club.
- A subtle moment in See It My Way's version of "Sectionals" is when Jack finally realizes he has been accepted as a True Companion of New Directions
- The entirity of See It My Way's Christmas chapter especially Puck having a Christmas party for Quinn.
- Almost cavity-inducing scenes include Jack and Quinn singing "Mary, Did You Know?" at the pediatrics ward of a hospital and Jack's "Merry Christmas, Quinn" from the shadows as the chapter ended.
- Jack's reaction to Rachel being blackmailed.
- Later, Jack's remorse for having exposed Quinn's pregnancy.
- Anytime Jack and his father interact
- Jack not making the phone call (the one sent to Burt about Kurt) at the end of "Wheels" in See It My Way.
- Jack's faith in Mitchell and Quinn's potential as a couple could certainly qualify.
- The first time Kristopher (Jack's father) brings Jack home as an infant.
- The ending of A Different Point of View, Part I
- Mitchell's gesture of dressing up as Magenta at the end of A Different Point of View, Part II's "The Rocky Horror Glee Show"
- Mitchell's shrine and song for the glee club at the end of "Mash Up" in A Different Point of View, Part I.
- Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome as well.
- Mitchell and Santana's conversation after their breakup.
- Everyone banding together to get Mitchell back into the glee club
- Him returning even though they seemed to fail and the fact that Sue, the reason he was thrown out to begin with, was the one who made it possible.
- Mitchell and Quinn at the end of the "Furt" and "Special Education" chapters.
- Dylan and Quinn's friendship especially in the later chapters.
- Dylan and Kurt's friendship is a certain honorable mention
- Jack and Rachel's entire relationship in general