Drinking Game: The Room
Drinking Game for The Room. This game is best played with Scotchka. And a designated sober to get you to the hospital when you inevitably contract alcohol poisoning:
- Whenever a character says "Oh hi, (character name)", drink.
- Whenever Lisa and Claudette are about to have a heart-to-heart talk, take a sip.
- Be sure to take a gulp when Lisa explicitly states that she doesn't love Johnny any more.
- Take a sip whenever Johnny laughs.
- Take another when he says "huh".
- When a blatantly unnecessary scene draws to a close, drink.
- When a sex scene draws to a close, down your drink.
- Drink when a character shows up with no introduction.
- Drink when Mark says "What's going on?" whilst Lisa is trying to seduce him.
- Hell, drink whenever a character says one of their catchphrases
- Drink when the characters are playing football.
- Drink water after being shown parts of San Francisco.
- Drink whenever a character shills Johnny in some way.
- Take a sip whenever Denny says something slightly creepy ("I just like to watch you guys!")
- Take a big gulp on the most famous line in the movie, "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!"
- When Johnny dies, take two shots.
|Nerd Bird||Raspberry soda.||I had to pee about half an hour in. This was utterly painful, but hilarious.|
|Keida Lemm||Mikes Hard Lemonade and Vodka||Tommy Wiseu is gonna kill us and we aren't even thru the sex scene...|
|TheGoldnguy||Diet Mountain Dew||It was right after the "Denny drug money" scene that I began to feel the urge to go to the bathroom. By the time I got to the "I did not hit her" scene, which was five minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore.|