Sierra Nikole McCormick (born October 28, 1997) is an American actress who has appeared in over 20 films & TV series. She is best known for her role as Olive Doyle in the Disney Channel Kid Com A.N.T. Farm
, her participation in the U.S. game show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
and her role as the demon Lilith
in the WB
.She also has a Twitter and an Instagram.
Tropes that apply to Ms. McCormick include:
- Adorkable: As Olive (and, to an extent, Sierra herself). Acting adorkable is what landed her the role of Olive in the first place (specifically, she talked about tigers for minutes on end).
- Bookworm: Again, both Sierra herself and Olive.
- Celeb Crush: According to her Twitter, James Franco (whom she met in October 2013), Dave Franco, Adam Levine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Andy Samberg, Thomas Dekker and Cillian Murphy.
- Celebrity Endorsement: She's appeared in a peta2 adoption ad.
- Creepy Child : Her role as Lilith in Supernatural was nightmare-inducing, a testament to her acting ability as she is adorable anywhere else.
- The Cutie
- Fangirl: She's a Superwholockian, and she loves Maroon 5.
- Gamer Chick: Again, both Sierra herself (who loves Animal Crossing) and Olive.
- Genki Girl: It really shows when she plays Olive and "Creepy" Connie, and in her various Disney Channel intros.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Platonic Life Partners: To most of the A.N.T. Farm cast, but particularly to China Anne McClain (whom she's been been best friends with even before A.N.T. Farm due to their appearance in an episode of Hannah Montana), Jake Short and Allie DeBerry.
- Hidden Depths: Among other things, she plays the piano and speaks Spanish.
- Idol Singer: Unusually for such a prominent teen idol on Disney Channel, averted… so far.
- Meganekko: Sierra and China Anne McClain play this adorably.
- Older Than She Looks: She looks like she's 12 and sounds like she's 10, but she's really 16. The fact that she's only 5'2" certainly doesn't help.
- Rapunzel Hair: A more realistic version of the trope. Her hair is nearly to her waist even when braided or curled.
- Spiritual Successor: She's most frequently considered one to Emily Osment (considering she almost resembles Emily appearance-wise), but she's also been compared to Jennette McCurdy, Chloe Moretz and even Amy Poehler.
- Teen Idol: Although she's been acting since she was nine.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Orange Tic Tacs.