- Page: 10
Kapitel 17x - Der Hafen von Badon
- Dread Isle —> Insel des Grauens (Island of Horrors)
- Elfire —> Elfen Licht (Elven Light. Mistranslation or Woolseyism? You decide)
- Killer Axe/Bow —> Meister Axt/Bogen (Woolseyism to the max)
- Lancereaver —> Lanzenmeister (They sure do love their Meisters...But I like the implication that this sword likes to boss the lances around)
- Swordreaver (or was it a Swordslayer?) —> Zwingaxt (Forceful Axe. Weird term, it implies that the axe forces swords to behave, or something)
When I started playing FE 6 recently I was shocked at how useful the horse/armorslayers were compared to the prequel. Guess someone thought they were overpowered? Of course, you also don't get the Wolf Biel or Mani Katti and the Rapier isn't particularly awe-inspiring.
Hm, good point about the Wolf Beil and the Mani Katti. Still, it's a weird balancing decision, only main characters can wield them, limiting their usefulness. Still, the Horse/Armorslayer and the like have been nerfed beyond the point of usefulness. They're pretty much pointless, now. At least the reaver weapons are still useful.
- Page: 10