- Men like breasts.
- I am not even sure what Susan is complaining about here. Guys don't pay attention to the angry-looking non-cosplaying girl. She isn't that special.
- And besides, while the idea behind the joke here isn't bad, the execution is terrible. It's just the two guys explaining the joke. Why not have a fat guy walk by, and have them react to him like he's a woman? That would accomplish the same thing, without screaming out "THIS IS WHAT IS FUNNY. YOU LAUGH AT THIS PART."
- Hello everyone, meet Shirley, the sole person responsible for ANYTHING related to nametags at comicon.
- This is an example of there being no joke. Just... Talking. And a person getting mad. There's no happiness here. No nothing.
- THERE IS NOTHING NOTEWORTHY IN THIS STRIP. SHE'S LITERALLY JUST EXPLAINING WHAT PEOPLE DO AT COMICON. THERE IS NO JOKE. THERE IS A VAUGE REFERENCE TO ETIQUETE. THAT'S IT.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ANY OF THIS. NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE.
- WHY WOULDN'T THEY PAY ATTENTION TO HER.
- WHY IS SHE APPROACHING THEM AND TALKING TO THEM FOR NO REASON.
- WHY IS THERE JUST A BIT OF DIALOGUE AT THE END INSTEAD OF A PUNCHLINE.
- And the phrase is "like the dickens."
- I guarentee you that Dan wanted to dress a girl up like Risky, and that was the only reason this character appears.
- HOLY SHIT IT'S A LEGITIMATE BACKGROUND JOKE THAT GOES UNEXPLAINED!
- THAT'S AMAZING.
- That woman has clubfoot.
- And I don't understand. Didn't they JUST get through saying how they didn't want to be oggled by the men there?
- I guess the joke is... That Sarah wants the merchandise? What is the purpose of any of this? I am lost.
- I LOVE IT WHEN THEY ACT OUT OF CHARACTER FOR THE SAKE OF A NON-JOKE!
- IT'S AWESOME!
- Just... Imagine. Imagine the conversation between the two people at the end actually occuring. Think how weird it would look. They dialogue is shit.
- Also, since when did Susan have blue hair? I thought it was black.
- By the way, Susan, might I compliment you on your strong statement of feminism with those short shorts.
- Also, unrealistic dialogue strikes again in the first panel. No one talks to themselves like that.
- And the final panel reveals...! Someone who looks exactly like any other character in EGS with slightly different proportions.
- These comics are just boring me.
- There's SORT of a punchline here, but more an observation than a joke.
- In fact, she's right. Why ISN'T she looking at the puppeteer?
This was just a quick update. I wanted to get one out so AHR could take on the 100th Installment. I hear she has something BIG prepared.