- You know, with all this trouble, I bet you that save file is going to come up again.
- Remember females, be ashamed of thinking of men as sex objects.
- Be ashamed.
- Also, considering her tastes, it's odd that she'd think of herself as cute. Guys don't look at a vagina and think "yeah, that's hot"
- The same with females. I mean, I'm sure that there are a good amount of females who love to look at penises, but I hate how people seem to think that boobs = penis in the sexual world.
- Penis = vagina
- Boobs = pecs
- Ass = ass
- Are we clear on this?
- _|_ (-.-) _|_
- ╬ ಠ益ಠ)
- And that is what I have to say about that.
- I mean, really, Sarah?
- That's your fantasy?
- A clichéd glorified sexist...thing?
- And you're only annoyed because it was BORING?
- Lets talk about Grace's antenna.
- They're fucksane. One step above insane.
- ...I...really can't say much.
- WHAT FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
- That should cover my reaction to the antenna that is Grace for...the rest of the series.
- God, and I thought the whole "strands of hair on the edges" like so was a stretch.
- I mean, I swear, the hair spray that would be needed...
- And apparently, she can grow or shrink them at will.
- Also, what type of gimmick is loose clothing?
- Look at those clothes! They're barely loose at all! He'd be swimming in them if they were that loose!
- And let me tell you, loose clothing is not quite as sensual as they will be making it out to be.
- Mostly because loose clothing hides your physical features, and makes you look like an ugly shapeless blob.
- Unless you wear it right.
- Which, something tells me, he isn't.
- WHY IS NOBODY SITTING IN THE CHAIR IN THAT ONE PANEL?
- Oh look, more boobs = penis equations.
- God I hate those.
- I really hate those.
- But also, look how everyone is all freaking out.
- Because Justin almost said the word penis!
- Which two straight males, a sexually open bisexual, and an overly analytic female that has probably studied the use of phallic images and how they dominate females as a way of teh sexism, are all NO NO TOUCHY NO HEARIE.
- Because penises are weeeeeeird.
- And they aren't PG. Unlike all of the other sex jokes, which are very clearly PG.
- What is with Susan's hair?
- It's like someone flattened her head.
- Oh god. That text. It's just one elaborate explanation for something that didn't need to be explained.
- Here's a funny note, see how Sarah and Elliot are going all oogly eyed for each other?
- For some reason, Sarah never gives a second look at Ellen.
- Because that would just be too awkward for such a precious story such as this.
- Now THAT is a fugly unicorn.
- We never saw Justin act this jealous as a boy, and never will as a boy. Probably because he's acting like a little bitch at the moment.
- Also, how is food going to stop ogling?
- And look at this, a trait that was brought up previously, which is good.
- But then it's given a whole new angle, and that's bad.
- Even when you win, Shive, you fail.
- A rant is not the same as being in a bad mood.
- Especially since this rant is done with a monotone expression.
Sketchbook Strip 012106
It's been five years, guys.
It's a bit scary when you think about it.
Sketchbook Strip 012706
I think we know the drill by this point.
- And once again, Shive proves he can have a pretty ok strip, so long as he stops everyone from talking.
- What a horrible world to live in.
- Also, all things considered, Elliot as a nipple-less muscle man is also pretty well done too, so that's nice.
- Although, and this is a really minor nitpick considering how gay-male fanservice is usually played, I question the use of a shirt.◊
- Actually, not that I think about it...
- Why IS that shirt there?
- It seems rather...awkwardly placed.
- Like...he drew him shirtless, but was afraid that was too graphic.
- More gay angst.
- Angst Justin.
- and now that you're a girl, don't be afraid to cry, or show actual emotions!
- Because that's what girls do.
- They cry and show emotions.
- You know, it's never explained why the duck can do this.
- Or why the duck did do this.
- Or why the duck chose Elliot out of all people.
- Or why this is considered a good joke.
- Especially since we later find out the duck didn't know Justin liked Elliot.
- You know, if I chained you to a wall, and tickled you, you would laugh too.
- That doesn't make what I did a good thing.
- It also doesn't mean I made you "laugh" the same way that taping your mouth so that it's smiling is making you "smile."
- So yeah, the duck is completely and utterly full of itself.
- Also, the duck seemed way too easily conned into feeling sorry for Justin.
- I don't even know why Shive put this sub plot in, it makes no sense, as you will see eventually.
Sketchbook Strip 020506
Dear lord that is a creepy fucking hamster pig.
Sketchbook Strip 020606
Oh thank god. How else was I supposed to be able to tell who was Grace, now that they were all gender flipped?
- HOW CAN YOUR HEAD STAY UP WITH THAT WEIGHT?
- Now why would Tedd be nervous about feeling attracted to male Grace?
- Because he is insecure as hell, and thinks that the only gender that should exist is female, apparently.
- I mean, he won't even bother to make a form that he doesn't find the least bit attractive, jerk.
- I like dudes, for example, but that doesn't mean that I only draw dudes, think about dudes, and have dude characters.
- Such a bullshit excuse.
- However, this is important.
- Because it will set of another subplot of the party arc.
- How many subplots are there?
- About three, with a fourth plot, which I consider to be the main plot of the arc.
- You'll never guess who takes the main plot of the party.
- It starts with an L, and ends with an Esbian Relationship.
- Also, usually, at the end of these reviews, the boring ones, I'm supposed to say "tune in next time, because shit will hit the ceiling."
- Unfortunately, I can't say that.
- I can say this, however:
- Tune in next time, because we'll be talking aimlessly indefinitely!
- help me.