- Sarah looks...really oddly bored by these events.
- Also, Shive has been putting a LOT of effort
- Into his gradients
- And so the V-5 gets even more confusing. Because it does not work on the goo. Does that mean turning, say, a cat, would just result in a normal looking cat by our standards but a sexy cat by cat standards? Or would it be a furry anthro? Or what?
- And the goo is probably sexless, so how WOULD that work? I suppose the effect given makes sense, but why does it still stun?
- Also, Ellen now has the ability to turn people into ultra fems. How would this help? It doesn't. Ever. Well, ok. It does ONCE. Once.
- I just realized this comic now had speech bubbles. Turns out, they showed up here.
- Has Sarah gone emo?
- So much text. Too much exposition. Mine eyes.
- Elliot does not trust Grace. Oh yeah. Except for the fact that it was only brought up once and was never used again.
- OK, the Greg background event is well done, although almost a bit TOO off to the side.
- Also, this logic is the most stupid I have ever seen. Greg, just get in there, knock the little fucking bitch out and take care of the goo yourself.
Sketchbook Strip 110302
Words. Can not express. My rage. This is the equivalent of lifting up your shirt in front of a guy, and then everyone yelling at the guy for it! The...THIS ISN'T FUNNY SHIVE? IT'S SEXIST! YOU HERE ME? S-E-X-I-S-T!
- Heh, the wind joke isn't that—
- Why is...
- Oh dear god. That is sick and wrong Shive.
- Don't see it?
- Crotch area.
- What. The. Fuck.
I...I can't even...I just...WHY WOULD ANYBODY DO THAT? yghhghgh,95679,5497,s68,yuitijdtyudjyidddyijtdjifgjuiltl89uiutyiutfifui ITLOOKSLIKESHE'SWEARINGADIAPERORSOMETHINGWHATTHEFUCKINGFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?
- Oh Shive. You. Your love of foreshadowing will come back to bite you in the ass. If only you knew.
- ALL ABOARD THE EXPOSITION TRAIN!!
- More importantly, there is a hint of retcon here, since Lord Tedd is being described as wanting to destroy all the Tedds. Didn't know that Noxilicious' mention of that would come into use so soon. Heh.
- Grace. Knows what a strip dance is. Knows what a nuclei is. Does not know what a marble is.
- This strip didn''t look TOO bad (minus Ellen's sudden conversion to hinduism), until I saw her pose in the first panel.
- All she needs is some jazz hands and it would look perfect.
- You know, one of the problems with having an all caps speech style, is that yelling is kinda hard to do. Yeah.
- But...but...Precision F-Strike! It would have been...it would have been beautiful! Dammit Shive! Dammit! ;_;
- Refusal to blame a loved one eh? Just wait a couple strips and say that again...