Let's Watch the "7-Year Old and Needs More Love" Sketch Comedy
On your Marks, Get Set, Go:Jangles and Jones
The LRR Year One Retrospective
- (An opportunity for Graham and Morgan to try out new and funny costumes
- The costumes work, they most certainly look like 80's buddy cop stereotypes.
- A Rule breaker and a rule maker... That... Doesn't sound like your normal team up. I think one of them is supposed to be a rule follower?
- You ca tell generic crook guy is a crook becuase he wears a mask
- Why are they all at an abandoned lot anyway? Crime slow that day?
- USE YOUR GUNS! You're 'police aren't you? Or are guns an American thing? I always assumed so.
- I'm so glad the Canadians are enlightened enough to not have to use guns to solve their problems, elaborate chase scenes are far more nonsensical and nobody dies.
- That rock the crook threw? Totally didn't hit Jangles, what's up with that?
- You gotta love this music, it's so groovy.
- This part of the chase with a play on the scooby doo door sequence is definitely funny.
- Oh hey, I didn't know they had 4:00 tea in Canada as well as England. I wonder if it's for anybody who lives under the Queen.
- Really? A Banana? But that's so... Retro... oh wait, right, nigh forgot the format.
- The ending is Priceless!
The Loading Ready Rap
- Nice hats. Well, Graham's is nice
- Nice gay joke.
- Yes, not that anybody noticed, and frankly nobody notices now. Sorry.
- A Brief History of lame, I would've watched that.
- Poor James...
- Girly Magazine quizzes? I'd watch that.
- Men with pumpkins on heads? I'd watch that.
- An Alternative to telemarketers I would've watched that.
- 14 ways to eat fries/ I'd watch that
- Fascinating retrospective interruption. Split screen didn't work too well.
- Ways to make someone leave a room? I'd watch that.
- SERIOUSLY! WHERE ARE THESE VIDEOS!?
- Brilliant recreation of the Quantum Documentary. Now you've just made it even MORE quantum. GAH!
- Aww, Andy is my favorite guy, I would've loved to have seen his multi-talentedness.
- Arrogant Worms?
- The introduction to Bill's ability to eat anything. I wish I had seen the video, I am now curious to know what the concoction was.
- I didn't know Machinima was as old as 2004.
- 24? Never heard of it.
- An interruption of "Who watches movies"? Wait, it wasn't even that interesting, how did it get so popular?
- Simulacra? Cool sounding word.
- ... Wow, they really loved that split-screen, it must've been quite the gimmick back then.
- A retrospective on their retrospective?... Dear lord, this is confusing!
- but seriously, WHERE ARE THESE VIDEOS!?
- The intro to 64K, the rap group with the cast Graham, Morgan, and more recently introduced, Jeremy, the duck lover.
- I beleive this is a parody of old day rap vids.
- I hate rap, and yet this is far better than a lot of rap I hear.
- Wow, you can really tell they're lip-synching.
- Rap to fix a console, brilliant logic there.
- What's up with these guys and the Commodore?
- Ice Trey, ever notice rap stars have "ice" in their name? Vanilla Ice? Ice T? Ice Cube? and now Ice Trey? I mean at least G-Star and JP have named based on their real ones, Morgan's makes no sense.
- Get your faces out of my face!
- The dancing is hilarious. Their movements are perfect.
- Well there's your problem, 1983? It's that old? Dear lord.
- What's with the clocks?