Some rules for this edition of the Elimination Game:
- Scorekeeper picks the theme. Please keep it reasonable because the last thing we need is drama.
- The game begins with twenty-five entries. One entry per post, and up to two posts per poster unless 48 hours have passed, then anything goes.
- All votes add one point to an entry, and take two points away. Those points can be distributed however you wish, so long as there is one -2 or two -1s. No exceptions!
- Invalid votes must be edited within two scorekeeper updates in order to count.
- Any entry that reaches zero is eliminated. Scorekeepers send them off with an evil message [[evil:like so]]
- Space your votes between at least five other peoples' votes, unless 24 hours have passed with not that much activity. In any context, no doubleposting.
- If there's no update for a week, the game can be safely called off. Scorekeepers must temporarily transfer duties to a different poster if they can't do so for a while.
- The one entry remaining wins!
- Pepperland - 10
Oh yeah, and whoever keeps score each round gets to pick the theme.
Edited by GrafVonTirol on Jan 25th 2023 at 4:11:36 AM