Follow TV Tropes
2. Ecco the Dolphin
3. The Legendary Starfy
5. Jaws Unleashed
7. Sea World Tycoon
Edited by Delibirda on Apr 30th 2021 at 2:04:31 PM
9. Pokemon Sapphire (Showing this one in particular because the mascot is a whale)
New Collection: Sports games with an athlete's name in the title:
1. Wayne Gretzky's 3-D Hockey
2. Barkley Shut Up and Jam!
3. Colin McRae Rally
4. Tony Hawk Pro Skater
That's not a sports game.
Edited by The_Dag on Apr 30th 2021 at 7:44:02 PM
Actually it is a sports game, you're probably thinking of Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden which is named after Barkley Shut Up and Jam!
5. Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball
Edited by LoneWolfWilliam on Apr 30th 2021 at 1:44:58 PM
(self-thumped, not a sports game)
Edited by jandn2014 on Apr 30th 2021 at 2:00:14 PM
3. Colin Mc Rae Rally
6. Shaun White Snowboarding
7. John Elway’s Quarterback
8. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
9. Brian Lara Cricket
10. Troy Aikman NFL Football
Good games released on failed consoles (i.e. Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Philips CD-I, Sega 32X, etc.)
1. Alien Vs. Predator (Jaguar)
Edited by MatthewLMayfield on May 1st 2021 at 8:25:37 AM
2. Glimmerati (N-Gage)
3. Sonic Pocket Adventure (Neo Geo Pocket Color)
4. Virtual Boy Wario Land (Virtual Boy)
5. Jack Bros. (Also Virtual Boy)
Community Showcase More
How well does it match the trope?