Follow TV Tropes

Following

Totally just some normal friends (Yet another text adventure)

Go To

Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 25th 2019 at 8:42:52 AM

>Wait until everyone else picks until the last person is stuck with you

the cake is an alternative fact
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 25th 2019 at 9:24:49 AM

>Wait until everyone else picks until the last person is stuck with you

>PG

Nice! You will get some multicultural stuff! Just like everyone else... why is this class so multicultural?

>Steal the teacher's magazines

Unfortunately PG catches you and you have to return them.

So, her house or yours?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 25th 2019 at 9:28:28 AM

>Her house. Let's see how she lives.

the cake is an alternative fact
TabbyGirl4 It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky from The Nowhere Islands Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky
Sep 25th 2019 at 9:32:59 AM

>Yours. You have a lot of craft supplies.

"I'm Mary Poppins, Y'all!" - Yondu,2017 | My Discord Server
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 25th 2019 at 10:25:05 AM

>Yours. You have a lot of craft supplies.

When school ends, you get in your house and get all the craft supplies you think you need.

>Her house. Let's see how she lives.

Then go to her house. It's not very big, in fact, it's just a little apartment, but it's still kinda nice. In her room, you see a parrot. What will you do (nothing about killing it though)?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 25th 2019 at 10:26:08 AM

>Ask if she wants a cracker.

the cake is an alternative fact
VXXXN TAKE from page 278/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
TAKE
Sep 25th 2019 at 12:14:28 PM

> ask if there's any spaghetti in her house

Run away
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 25th 2019 at 12:52:02 PM

> ask if there's any spaghetti in her house

>Ask if she wants a cracker.

The parrot ignores you for the first question, the flies off at the second one, probably considering it racist.

You and PG then work on your project. Half an hour and several ideas and photos plastered over the paper, a girl a bit older than you two gets in with some cookies. PG explains she's her older sister Yiyin.

What will you do now?

10 hours of sleep again, sorry. Bye.

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 25th 2019 at 12:53:27 PM

>Eat all the cookies

the cake is an alternative fact
VXXXN TAKE from page 278/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
TAKE
Sep 25th 2019 at 12:58:32 PM

> ask if she likes italian food

Run away
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 26th 2019 at 12:54:26 AM

> ask if she likes italian food

Both of them look at you weirdly, then tell you that they feel ok with it.

>Eat all the cookies

After that, you almost finish all the cookies and almost choke. You two finish the project, which you will check after.

You return home, eat dinner and lie in bed. What will you dream about?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
VXXXN TAKE from page 278/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
TAKE
Sep 26th 2019 at 12:56:09 AM

> dream about vietnam

Run away
Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 26th 2019 at 2:11:24 AM

>DREAM ABOUT JOE MAMA

the cake is an alternative fact
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 26th 2019 at 2:33:30 AM

> dream about vietnam

So, rice fields all the way, with an ocasional scarecrow there. Not a lot though. Your feet are all wet with mud after trying not to step on the rice.

>DREAM ABOUT JOE MAMA

Oh god is that... JOE MOMMA THE PEGACORN/ALICORN/UNISUS! He's just flying in front of you.

What will you do?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 26th 2019 at 2:35:18 AM

>"HI JOE MOMMA! HI JOE MOMMA!!"

>Wave at him until we get his attention.

the cake is an alternative fact
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 26th 2019 at 3:07:45 AM

>"HI JOE MOMMA! HI JOE MOMMA!!"

>Wave at him until we get his attention.

"Cammie! You shouldn't be here!"

"Why?" You ask. "What can be here, killer robots?"

The second you say that, a weird buzzing sound is heard behind you. What is it and what will you do?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
Afterwards white found dead in electrical from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
white found dead in electrical
Sep 26th 2019 at 3:09:40 AM

>It's bees. Yank some flowers out the ground and offer them as a peace treaty.

the cake is an alternative fact
VXXXN TAKE from page 278/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
TAKE
Sep 26th 2019 at 3:14:07 AM

> It's robot bees! Run the fuck outta here!

Run away
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 26th 2019 at 3:22:16 AM

>It's bees. Yank some flowers out the ground and offer them as a peace treaty.

There are no flowers in the ground. This is a rice field, everyone. Plus...

> It's robot bees! Run the fuck outta here!

Joe tells you that Doctor Evil McEvil has built the robot bees to sting everyone out of Creature Creek, the most magically diverse place in Dreamland while you are fleeing in his back.

What will you do?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
VXXXN TAKE from page 278/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
TAKE
Sep 26th 2019 at 3:24:48 AM

> IDK! THIS BETTER BE A LUCID DREAM AND PULL OUT AN EMP BOMB AND THROW IT AT THE BEES!

Run away
TabbyGirl4 It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky from The Nowhere Islands Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky
Sep 26th 2019 at 3:29:27 AM

>Have a Squishy Hammer appear in your hands out of nowhere

"I'm Mary Poppins, Y'all!" - Yondu,2017 | My Discord Server
JTTWlover :P from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
:P
Sep 26th 2019 at 4:01:28 AM

> IDK! THIS BETTER BE A LUCID DREAM AND PULL OUT AN EMP BOMB AND THROW IT AT THE BEES!

>Have a Squishy Hammer appear in your hands out of nowhere

For some reason only the Squishy Hammer appears in your hands. Anyways, you and Joe reach a treehouse in some weird pine forest. A sign saying "Pixie forest" is seen some trees away.

You guys enter it, Joe muttering that it's the Creatures Agains Evil (CAE) meeting room. Who do you see inside?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
VXXXN TAKE from page 278/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
Zanreo A witch for spooky month
A witch for spooky month
Sep 26th 2019 at 4:10:07 AM

> Waluigi

I might or might not have gotten this game partially for its translation but it's actually pretty fun

Total posts: 332
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report