Follow TV Tropes

Following

Totally just some normal friends (Yet another text adventure)

Go To

VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
One Day
Sep 24th 2019 at 4:36:00 PM

> wtf don't pee in the bus shout "I'm Gay!" instead

그냥 그래(Gettin' by)
Afterwards the cake is an alternative fact from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
the cake is an alternative fact
Sep 24th 2019 at 9:11:12 PM

>Except we're not gay, so instead shout "I'm Asexual!"

18 pounds of cokane, 12 pounds of crake and 7 male stripers. but make sure none of them are white, i cant see the coke on them if they are
VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
unfortunatezorua average law enjoyer from despacito spaghett ugandan chungus Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
JTTWlover Cutie Monkey from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
Cutie Monkey
Sep 24th 2019 at 11:37:49 PM

> dashi run run run

You stare at your sister's BTS records before getting again in your room to get...

> then attempt to make a gay pride flag out of whatever you find

For some reason you feel like making a gay pride flag, but given out your Limited Wardrobe the most you can do is getting your Lantern Corps bracelet.

>Use the bus

You run towards the bus as quick as you can and get in in the last seconds

>Pee in the bus

> wtf don't pee in the bus shout "I'm Gay!" instead

>Except we're not gay, so instead shout "I'm Asexual!"

> no, say "I'm Slavic" instead

>Say "I'm gay but also asexual" instead

You just wonder why your thoughts are like this and continue a nice bus trip until you reach Lilywalls Elementary school, your new school.

Hours pass and yay! It's break time! Now to make some friends!

You scan the playground and see a bunch of people your age. Calculating the time of the break, you can only make two friends now. Who will you choose?

  • Japanese boy playing with cards with a Chinese girl.

  • Black boy reading a book and commenting it with a Indian boy.

  • Nordic boy chatting with Greek girl.

  • Ambiguously Brown boy and girl drawing something in their notebooks.

  • Two girls that seem to be doing a Satanic ritual.

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
One Day
Sep 24th 2019 at 11:44:26 PM

> Two girls that seem to be doing a Satanic ritual.

그냥 그래(Gettin' by)
Afterwards the cake is an alternative fact from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
the cake is an alternative fact
Sep 24th 2019 at 11:46:40 PM

Damn, these kids are diverse.

>Screw the rules, say hi to everyone and be everyone's friend.

18 pounds of cokane, 12 pounds of crake and 7 male stripers. but make sure none of them are white, i cant see the coke on them if they are
VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
One Day
Sep 24th 2019 at 11:48:16 PM

> try to make out with one of the girls

그냥 그래(Gettin' by)
Afterwards the cake is an alternative fact from Where Nothing Gathers Relationship Status: He makes me feel like I have a heart
the cake is an alternative fact
Sep 24th 2019 at 11:52:54 PM

>No don't do that, thats not how you make friends. Also we're asexual anyways

18 pounds of cokane, 12 pounds of crake and 7 male stripers. but make sure none of them are white, i cant see the coke on them if they are
TroperNo9001 King for 2 Days Candidate from Beach City Relationship Status: Armed with the Power of Love
King for 2 Days Candidate
Sep 25th 2019 at 1:23:17 AM

> Hang out with the Asian kids.

Believe in Steven. Vote him for King.
VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
One Day
Sep 25th 2019 at 1:24:48 AM

> have a rap cypher with all of them

그냥 그래(Gettin' by)
JTTWlover Cutie Monkey from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
Cutie Monkey
Sep 25th 2019 at 1:48:57 AM

> Two girls that seem to be doing a Satanic ritual.

> try to make out with one of the girls

>No don't do that, thats not how you make friends. Also we're asexual anyways

Those weird thoughts again? Ugh, you try to disperse them and try to think of other stuff.

>Screw the rules, say hi to everyone and be everyone's friend.

Yeah, that would be nice. The variety abrumes you.

> have a rap cypher with all of them

You still have no idea what a rap cypher is.

> Hang out with the Asian kids.

You end up hanging out with the Asian kids, whose names are Meiling and Haru. You have a nice time playing Monster Battle Cards with them.

Alright, so it's time to get a extracurricular class and a school club, maybe more. Which ones will you choose?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
One Day
Sep 25th 2019 at 2:07:03 AM

> give the asian kids nicknames based on the meanings of their first names

그냥 그래(Gettin' by)
GoldenCityBird Grimsley from the UK
JTTWlover Cutie Monkey from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
Cutie Monkey
Sep 25th 2019 at 2:41:16 AM

> give the asian kids nicknames based on the meanings of their first names

You and the Asian Kids are soon PG (short for Plum Garden), Lightman and CM.

> art club

Yeah, the art club feels good.

>Piano lessons

Piano lessons? You go and see, but there are no places left. You didn't need that anyways.

Alright, so you are in the art club, where you can see PG, Lightman, the black boy, the Indian boy and the Ambiguously Brown girl. The teacher is your literature teacher and decides that the best thing he can do now is let you try to make your first drawing here and then show it. What will you draw?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
VXXXN One Day from page 272/Equestria Relationship Status: Longing for my OTP
TroperNo9001 King for 2 Days Candidate from Beach City Relationship Status: Armed with the Power of Love
King for 2 Days Candidate
Sep 25th 2019 at 2:43:55 AM

> Your favorite anime character.

Believe in Steven. Vote him for King.
Zanreo taiko
taiko
Sep 25th 2019 at 2:48:07 AM

> A flying giraffe with a fish for a head

Vote for Majima and Don-chan in KF2D!
JTTWlover Cutie Monkey from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
Cutie Monkey
Sep 25th 2019 at 3:55:10 AM

> draw jikook

No, Cammie, you are not your kpop obsessed sister, you are not gonna draw that in art class (plus your art isn't enough for drawing actual people).

> Your favorite anime character.

You don't have a favorite character, so you just draw a mismatch of magical girl pets in the background and prepare for the actual nice thing.

> A flying giraffe with a fish for a head

YES

C'mon, it's not that weird! PG drew a leopard-tailed, tiger-teethed woman screeching! Lightman drew... whatever he drew. You are not sure what is that. The black boy (whose name is Murphy, which you inmediatly shortened to MP) drew a comic book cover! The Indian boy (Raj) drew an Hindu god! Ambiguously Brown girl (Anna) drew a realistic robot!

The teacher congratulates all of you because your great imagination and lets you decide a project idea. What will you do?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
TabbyGirl4 It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky from The Nowhere Islands Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky
Sep 25th 2019 at 4:10:04 AM

>Make a photo collage

"I'm Mary Poppins, Y'all!" - Yondu,2017 | My Discord Server
TroperNo9001 King for 2 Days Candidate from Beach City Relationship Status: Armed with the Power of Love
King for 2 Days Candidate
Sep 25th 2019 at 4:41:58 AM

> A photo collage of your favorite shows.

Believe in Steven. Vote him for King.
JTTWlover Cutie Monkey from Chinese Heaven Relationship Status: Shipping fictional characters
Cutie Monkey
Sep 25th 2019 at 8:24:26 AM

>Make a photo collage

>A photo collage of your favorite shows.

You say your idea, and fortunately it's good enough to the teacher to let you do the project about that. Still, it's just a one-week project.

The teacher is going to get you in groups of two. Who will you get with?

If thereís a book you want to read, but it hasnít been written yet, then you must write it. Toni Morrison
TabbyGirl4 It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky from The Nowhere Islands Relationship Status: watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
It's Halloween, Time to Get Spooky
Sep 25th 2019 at 8:42:26 AM

>PG

"I'm Mary Poppins, Y'all!" - Yondu,2017 | My Discord Server

Total posts: 332
Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report